Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with guides for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

'SBC -  Centaurus - Stellar Wallet for Android
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

05 like 
[Image: attachment.php?aid=283]
Stellar aims for the stars. And the nearest star system to us is Alpha Centauri! The next step to get there is a functional app for sending and receiving payments.
The app is built using AngularJS, Cordova and the Ionic Framework. We first focus on android, but as Ionic is a platform agnostic tool, feel free to try it on the platform you like.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=270]
Features
  • Display account balances
  • Send by manually pasting an address
  • Send by scanning a QR-code
  • QR-code for receiving
  • Display recent transactions
  • Encrypted backups
Get started now: [Image: attachment.php?aid=274]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=276]
[Image: ntwQUZ1.png]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=275]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=281]
be sure also participate in, Centaurus Reward FREE COINS, 50 XLM/per week, for Centaurus Users

click on below picture to redirect  Rap2 
[Image: attachment.php?aid=277]

Third round of giveaway has been distributed to centaurus users (50 Lumens each)
More to come on a regular (weekly?) base. Jump on, to get your share!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai....centaurus
third round start first Confuse or first round is the first  
if the first is the first, then this is almost the end of the giveaway
is this working?
(12-12-2016, 06:28 PM)terminatedd Wrote: is this working?

Yes, more than 30000 XLM have already been given away like this. Do you have latest version of Centaurus (2.4) installed and at least 100 Lumens on this address?
That's all, the rest should work automatically

[Hi, your post been Auto-Merged, to prevent spam to abuse the Free XLM promo]

Anybody on this forum, who could provide another translation for centaurus! Would be awesome to have Indonesian:
https://github.com/TbLtzk/Centaurus/tree...r/www/i18n
I have installed the centaurus application :)
san invited me.
i refer a fren to centaurus wallet, and when i tried to send lumens it says account not available or something..
(28-01-2017, 03:48 PM)centaurus Wrote: Anybody on this forum, who could provide another translation for centaurus! Would be awesome to have Indonesian:

that's weird I'm having dejavu, I thought I've had do the indo translation for centaurus at before 10th december2016

is this different task?
(03-02-2017, 10:47 PM)san2ok Wrote:
(28-01-2017, 03:48 PM)centaurus Wrote: Anybody on this forum, who could provide another translation for centaurus! Would be awesome to have Indonesian:

that's weird I'm having dejavu, I thought I've had do the indo translation for centaurus at before 10th december2016

is this different task?

both post been [split] to new thread https://www.mystellar.org/thread-938.html
centaurus is a good wallet although i have refer to some friends and told them about the free weekly reward sometimes i feel like i missed it

what happened to the free weekly rewards ?
I am using this wallet just because it offers free 50 XLM for every week.

I have even received too for last two weeks but this week still waiting for distribution.
Now I have 150 Stellar Lumens. Nice giveaway. Centaurus is good and stable wallet.
Nice application. Now I can received and send stellar everywhere and everytime
You can send me Lumens to the address

GCZR4IP2V666FJRM5NLF3UEN5EX5IR2X4ESLFO3KLIIJPYPP3RLZNHZ7.

Centaurus - Stellar Wallet for Android!
Application is very good, now I can transaction through STR
I can't receive lumens from centaurus about 1,5 month. I have create a wallet and send 10 xlm. But there is no any lumens yet Sad
I start with the lame noob Qs: Is this Giveaway still valid?
b)If I were to create a new wallet and deposit 100 Stellar would I be eligible
c) What is the cutoff time /day every week
d) IS it mandatory to hold those 100 stellar in the wallet like a min bal or one would get the bonus even if one had a 100 str but spent it?
why the centaurus stellar wallet was not recognize by vip.bitcoin.co.id ?
I tried to send STR to the centaurus wallet, but the bitcoin.co.id refuse it with error said that the wallet was not a STR wallet. Already copy paste the wallet but still cant send.
anyone having the same problem here ??? any idea of solution ?
thx alot
(08-05-2017, 11:07 AM)alz190 Wrote: I start with the lame noob Qs: Is this Giveaway still valid?
b)If I were to create a new wallet and deposit 100 Stellar would I be eligible
c) What is the cutoff time /day every week
d) IS it mandatory to hold those 100 stellar in the wallet like a min bal or one would get the bonus even if one had a 100 str but spent it?

Hi, the giveaway is still active, even though its 46 XLM now.
If you deposit now you are still eligible, as far as I experienced, there is no fixed time or day when the XLM arrive.
I guess you have to hold a minimum of 100 there all the time
I tried to send STR to the centaurus wallet, but the bitcoin.co.id refuse it with error said that the wallet was not a STR wallet

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MY IDEA - Helping Street Childrens with the help of STELLAR acpr23 1 92 Yesterday, 11:58 AM
Last Post: kurniawanism
Question MY IDEA - Keychain wallet QuasarK 4 123 Yesterday, 11:56 AM
  SBC:  NovaWallet - A New Lumens (XLM) Wallet for Slack *BETA* NovaWallet 25 1,761 21-06-2017, 02:39 AM
  MY IDEA - Stellarpay or Stellar Exchange kurniawanism 11 258 20-06-2017, 04:37 AM
Last Post: jaysonjugger23
01 information Stellar crawler QuasarK 9 155 16-06-2017, 10:07 AM
Last Post: QuasarK
  Hot NEWS Play Fun Game And Win Stellar Coins (Android Playstore) jonnytracker 35 1,482 12-06-2017, 04:29 PM
Last Post: theStellarGuy
12 demo2 MY IDEA - I'm thinking of making a play-wallet-app that will auto-magically have test-fund mib00038 8 754 31-05-2017, 11:04 AM
Last Post: mjayblue
  Sticky:  Stellar Build Challenge Forum IT 0 111 27-05-2017, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Forum IT
01 information MY IDEA - www.btc4buy.com is a new Magazine for beginner, looking for stellar ZooKaa 0 71 26-05-2017, 08:41 AM
Last Post: ZooKaa
  MY IDEA - STELLAR PROJECT FOR THE FUTURE Chong 3 145 23-05-2017, 04:42 AM
Last Post: imutimut