Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with guides for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

'Sticky -  Welcome to myStellar.org, we BELIEVE in the goal to help fight poverty
  • 33 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

22 photo 
Welcome to myStellar.org

This Stellar Forum is dedicated for "Stellar Foundation, a not for profit Organization - Lumens XLM"

we believing in the goal of Stellar to Fight and Help Ending Poverty,  thats why we help, 
everyone could having fun, be CREATIVE while being PRODUCTIVE at myStellar.org 
[Image: attachment.php?aid=182]
by posting and blog about anything, you will receive STELLAR LUMENS (XLM) as payment and rewards.. (PAID TO POST)
doing so, we encourage people to make stellar transaction between others and to exchange
so everyone could see the benefit of stellar, Stellar almost NO FEE, that's why stellar is suitable for local and international money transfer, the feature is filling the gap which lacking in other cryptocurrency

Not only we help an evenly distributed Stellar Lumens ; 

We also try to support every Developers and their Stellar product,
by promoting your stellar product ONLY at myStellar.org you becoming the shareholder of this forum, therefor everytime this forum gain income by advertisement or any winning prize, not only there will be New Giveaway programs in release, but also the developers promoting their Stellar product ONLY at myStellar.org will ALWAYS get bonus shares. (This is how we are being different from all the others, and how we combat unfairness)

Quote:
Jump we help build the FUN in stellar community, also provide anything that community needs.  Jump
so don't go anywhere, this media forum is a backup and 1stop news portal for every Stellar Related
[Image: attachment.php?aid=185]

UP UP NOTE=
IF anyone needs any custom or anything from this forum, please don't hesitate to give any thought, we will cooperate and provide the best we can, also 
kindly inform us, if there is a suitable media for us to free advertise, to help build the community
Poverty is never end tbh, cause thats how the balance works Wink but with limited crptocurrency we can end greediness
(06-08-2016, 06:53 AM)djbtc Wrote: Poverty is never end tbh, cause thats how the balance works Wink but with limited crptocurrency we can end greediness

hehe, poverty is what makes other people rich.. :Teasing is it?
(07-08-2016, 09:43 PM)Rufus Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 06:53 AM)djbtc Wrote: Poverty is never end tbh, cause thats how the balance works Wink but with limited crptocurrency we can end greediness

yah, 
poverty <--> rich 
black <--> white  
Wink
(08-08-2016, 03:12 PM)djbtc Wrote:
(07-08-2016, 09:43 PM)Rufus Wrote:

yah, 
poverty <--> rich 
black <--> white  
Wink

you so EVIL bro...  Attack
Quote:you so EVIL bro...  Attack

im not, im just telling the truth  :)
we cant ended poverty just like you cant make black to become white. How you know u rich when no one is poor? vice versa, that how the balance work :). We could only do is how to deal with poverty (to share, to care, to fair etc). As long i know in the history of mankind from adam till now, poverty always there like rich is always there also
I love the idea of ending poverty.
Tbh, Money is not be able to make you find true happiness.
It is needed buy not the main reason of your life. You can't bribe your way to heaven with money
.:: You could donate me Stellar Lumens ::.
GDBYTN55IKBSUZLFGIZJIH6V3UPPUNDAGMXJIY3NOZH5TVVNUZB4JCNZ
Hi admin?? I'm newbie, I have one question for u, why nothing faucet from stellar?? I'm search in google but not found it. Please tell me, Thank you sir admin
02 bug 
Не тот, кто имеет много богат, но тот, кто дает много.
(19-08-2016, 06:38 PM)tata Wrote: Не тот, кто имеет много богат, но тот, кто дает много.

Вы должны дать мне , так что я мог бы быть богатым

(18-08-2016, 10:56 PM)syahrial Wrote: Hi admin?? I'm newbie, I have one question for u, why nothing faucet from stellar?? I'm search in google but not found it. Please tell me, Thank you sir admin

i think i saw faucet, but its a fake one
Hello Shout can help me,,? how to get the bonus.....?
(29-09-2016, 06:22 AM)dedek Wrote: Hello Shout can help me,,? how to get the bonus.....?

hi bro, go to here and just post your wallet account
https://www.mystellar.org/forum-6.html

(indonesian translate)
halo bro, cuma masuk kemari dan reply stellar bank account mu
05 like 
(30-09-2016, 06:04 PM)san2ok Wrote:
(29-09-2016, 06:22 AM)dedek Wrote: Hello Shout can help me,,? how to get the bonus.....?

hi bro, go to here and just post your wallet account

(indonesian translate)
halo bro, cuma masuk kemari dan reply stellar bank account mu

I will.. nice to be here
(03-10-2016, 07:52 PM)Boker Wrote: I will.. nice to be here

but, must follow the CLAIM rules bro, i saw different programs have different rules
greetings from new member, hope this community can grow fast and long life for mystellar.org
hi, i'm new in this community, it seems that lots of people been active here for the bonuses. But it is a good start I think...lol. I would do the same if I found this site earlier...lol...Good luck all :) Anyway.. I been wandering how to get my stellar wallet. Thanks
Hello everyone I am new in this community, is there any advice for me in order to get more XLM ?. Thank you
(05-02-2017, 08:20 AM)jambee Wrote: Hello everyone I am new in this community, is there any advice for me in order to get more XLM ?. Thank you

for that, see at Stellar Promotions
for other coin in alternate coins promotions
Hello everyone I am new in this community,
where i can get exchanger xlm ??
(08-02-2017, 01:18 PM)akira007 Wrote: Hello everyone I am new in this community,
where i can get exchanger xlm ??

there are many Stellar Lumens exchanger, and using both XLM or STR symbol

example= 
bittrex.com   use XLM
poloniex.com use STR
vip.bitcoin.co.id use STR

slowly, but eventually every exchanger is changing onto XLM Stellar Lumens

you can transfer from XLM to STR, they both are compatible

while you here, spend time to check Stellar Promotion area, there are many FREE coin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion: Mystellar.org feature mmhaimhai 4 30 7 hours ago
Last Post: mmhaimhai
  Hello mystellar members :) sharkskin 2 56 20-06-2017, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Jenn09