Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

"?? CLOSED -  Get FREE Mobius MOBI & cryptos (XLM,BTC) with CrystalBall
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

We reached the limit of free mobi tokens for this app sorry
There is another app we created, it is different from CrystalBall but you can still give it a try ! 

MobsApp (https://mobsapp.me)

Hey all,

Today I am introducing you my DApp built on the mobius network (ICO on Stellar): CrystalBall.
Register and get 500 FREE MOBI (~$50) thanks to the Mobius Network.
(Credits will be exchangeable to cryptocurrencies: MOBI, XLM, BTC...)

Feel free to play, it's FREE!

or learn more about Mobius

What is CrystalBall
CrystalBall is a DApp built on the Mobius Network. The principle is easy: you must guess  the evolution or the price (depends of the game's type) of a cryptocurrency in a given time to win, you have to enter the amount of credits you want to bet - the more you bet, the more you'll earn if you win.

Games are multiplayer, meaning that each time someone make a guess, its bet is added to the pot. At the end of the game, winners get back their bet + get a percentage of the losing pot depending of how much they bet.

There are two type of games atm:
Binary game: you have to guess if the price will be higher/lower at the end of the game.
Price guess: you have to guess what will be the price of the cryptocurrency at the end of the game. (excluding decimals), this game type is hard but if you win you are more likely to win MUCH more than binary games.

Games period vary from 2 hours to 24 hours. Register on the website to learn more.

How can I earn Mobius Tokens / Cryptos
During december/january (mobius token sale), you will be able to exchange your CrystalBall's credits to Mobius tokens and more cryptos depending of our funds (likely going to be Stellar Lumens, Dogecoin, Bitcoin...)
this not lottery game ?

i have 500 credits mobius

DONATION : 

GC4KAS6W2YCGJGLP633A6F6AKTCV4WSLMTMIQRSEQE5QRRVKSX7THV6S

memo id : 176
how to play crystallball.?
i get 500 credit, can the credit i widrawl?
Great app for playing on current market rates. Would like to try it. I think everyone must try it
You can Register now on ? CrystalBall and get $50 worth of cryptos for free! Use my invite link for a 5% bonus here CrystalBall
This is for real, i have equal $50 hahaha Cool thanksss
di coba dulu kalo asik ikut gabung dapet 50$ asik banget tuh
fAntastic Big Grin

i have 500 credits mobius

:)
nice I got 500 free CrystalBall credit thank you

Mate
Ini token baru lagi kah
Atau hanya sekedar permainan
Maaf ? jika bertanya di larang
I can't add credit to CrystallBall on Mobius. It says there is an error and asked me to contact them.
XLM ADDRESS:

GCY7GD32QDWAHXWDZLRHH4EM4JKXBXAKJDVWBY2QEVLKMGSCK22NZGF6
I already got 500 mobius. Just sign up for the first time
Learn, Try, Get, Enjoy
GC4KAS6W2YCGJGLP633A6F6AKTCV4WSLMTMIQRSEQE5QRRVKSX7THV6S Destination Tag 672616
(18-12-2017, 08:15 AM)westlytanbri Wrote: I can't add credit to CrystallBall on Mobius. It says there is an error and asked me to contact them.

The same problem

[your post been Auto-Merged, to prevent spam to abuse the Free XLM promo]

Also writes There was an error, please write to [email protected]

Attached Files Image(s)

05 like 
(08-10-2017, 02:10 PM)0wnix Wrote:

Hey all,

Today I am introducing you my DApp built on the mobius network (ICO on Stellar): CrystalBall.

Click here to register now: 

or

What is CrystalBall
CrystalBall is a DApp built on the Mobius Network. The principle is easy: you must guess  the evolution or the price (depends of the game's type) of a cryptocurrency in a given time to win, you have to enter the amount of credits you want to bet - the more you bet, the more you'll earn if you win.

Games are multiplayer, meaning that each time someone make a guess, its bet is added to the pot. At the end of the game, winners get back their bet + get a percentage of the losing pot depending of how much they bet.

Binary game: you have to guess if the price will be higher/lower at the end of the game.
Price guess: you have to guess what will be the price of the cryptocurrency at the end of the game. (excluding decimals), this game type is hard but if you win you are more likely to win MUCH more than binary games.

Games period vary from 2 hours to 24 hours. Register on the website to learn more.

During december/january (mobius token sale), you will be able to exchange your CrystalBall's credits to Mobius tokens and more cryptos depending of our funds (likely going to be Stellar Lumens, Dogecoin, Bitcoin...)
You can register and follow the giveaway hosted by the Mystellar.org Forum. There are many giveaway that can be obtained easily, such as paid to post, paid to promote, referrals, etc. Giveawaynya not half-hearted, many members who can produce hundreds to thousands of stellar per day. You can check it yourself :)
"We're out of free credits, please come back later"
What does this mean?
Is free stock already out
I just registered and i received 500 points.So i guess they are giving away again.

My lumen wallet:
GC3WT3ZMZKA7C2TWP34RK7LXTODZLEUW5CPDRDGW7GNHZPSQQ5D74E2T
its showing error messages >.< . can someone tell me how to fix it hehehe
(08-10-2017, 02:10 PM)0wnix Wrote:

Hey all,

Click here to register now: 

or

What is CrystalBall

hmmmm have been ended bro, out of free credit
INFO AIRDROP LENGKAP DAN LEGIT - t.me/airdropsku
I can't deposit to crystalball.
and I was sent email to mobius support.
this is their answer :
David from mobius : Unfortunately Crystal Ball is so popular it has hit its pre-sale max it can't be used until after the Mobius sale completes for now.
not working for me either. how presale impacting free credits?

[-]
Quick Reply
Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
05 like Announcements Centaurus Wallet Giveaway - FREE COINS, 25 XLM/per week, for Centaurus Users centaurus 799 140,197 03-06-2019, 06:40 AM
Last Post: BlueAlien
22 photo Pending Temporary:  FREE 1 STELLAR XLM, for NEW USER +10 REPLY +AVATAR picture Forum IT 4,038 606,043 02-05-2019, 03:37 AM
Last Post: devcrax
  Get Free Lumens CryptoRookie 22 3,308 30-03-2019, 06:52 PM
Last Post: colbap1
  Hot NEWS change mail + get mail for free shain 20 3,265 27-03-2019, 04:50 AM
12 demo2 BOUNTY (Rewarded $$) ->  ADVERTISE and be REWARDED, get FREE 1XLM or 50XLM Forum IT 218 27,550 27-03-2019, 04:43 AM
12 demo2 Pending Temporary:  ADVERTISE BOUNTY, advertise myStellar.org to other media, get FREE 2XLM or 5XLM Admin 524 90,804 13-06-2018, 03:57 PM
Last Post: rogeriofr
  Announcements PREDICT WHEN MOBI WILL SELL OUT AT PUBLIC SALES AND WIN UP TO 10K USD flarcos 14 2,027 25-05-2018, 08:05 PM
Last Post: deciork
  CLOSED Free Lumens thepurpledoor 19 2,653 05-05-2018, 07:38 AM
Last Post: bayu55
  CLOSED CLAIM FREE GIVEAWAY up to 3 Billion Lumens/Stellar(XLM) for BITCOIN HOLDER Rufus 106 38,534 03-01-2018, 07:16 PM
Last Post: jmanoj86
06 go CLOSED CLAIM FREE GIVEAWAY up to 16 Billion Lumens/Stellar(XLM) for BITCOIN HOLDER Stroopy 153 46,165 02-01-2018, 06:47 AM
Last Post: gtx1080

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.