Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with if you love Stellar Lumens please takeover this forum email =[email protected]

"INFO -  keybase and stellar
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average

We’re very pleased to announce that Stellar is working with Keybase through a special instance of SDF’s partnership grant program. Keybase has created a general set of cryptographically secure tools (chat, file storage, git) and we encourage you to check them out.
We’re most interested in their ground-breaking effort to link strong cryptography to real-world identity. We see a future where, say, I can send my friend 100XLM, and, via Keybase, I can send it to her by knowing only her Twitter or Reddit handle. I won’t need some long string of digits as a key, just a human-readable username that I already know. In short, I can interact with her financially in the same way I interact with her socially. The end product would be like a global, decentralized Venmo, where you can send around every asset under the sun, not just your local currency—that’s where money is heading, and we want to get Stellar started along the path.
Our financial contribution to Keybase will be a mix of the piteously over-centralized U.S. dollar, whose value, if you can believe it, depends entirely on the whim of a few government officials, and then also XLM.
[Image: xlm-vs-usd-vs-gold.png]
Our agreement with Keybase entails many practical Stellar-centric deliverables. Rather than giving out a list now and spinning up yet another crypto hype-cycle, we’ll announce products jointly with them as they’re completed or near completion. We know the Keybase team very well and expect they will create critical Stellar ecosystem components over the coming years.
More about Keybase
Their Series A was led by Andreessen Horowitzthe announcement of that round has a more detailed description Keybase’s broad goals.
Keybase shares many of our views on privacy and centralization, namely that mandating government “backdoors” into secure services for “emergency” purposes is a horrible idea.
Keybase has a world-class development team. The Keybase founders were previously founders of SparkNotes and OkCupid. The team as a whole has a long history of creating impactful, consumer-friendly products. We can’t think of any group of developers we’d rather see contribute to the Stellar ecosystem. They do an excellent job of explaining why a Stellar + Keybase partnership makes sense from their perspective here, and we encourage you to read it.
Keybase has about 200,000 users and is growing fast. There is now an open stellar team on Keybase. Anyone can join the team to discuss Stellar, Stellar + Keybase, and so on. Get in on the namespace now, before crypto_baggins or vitalikjesus11 or levered_homeowner or whatever is taken. You’re going to want something good for your global public key alias when we take over the world.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tutorial Leverage Stellar Lumens: How to Trade XLM With Leverage on Binance Exchange crytocure 1 374 27-04-2020, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Milner
  Hot NEWS Difference between Stellar Lumens and Bitcoin Indraawagin 8 4,101 23-02-2019, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Mockingbird
12 demo2 Tutorial Trik mendapatkan 20 STR Dari Bekas Akun Stellar Tak Terpakai vickyjarmans 18 6,766 27-12-2018, 03:13 AM
Last Post: opay17
  Tutorial stellar wallet need to have tamnicefuture 1 1,211 26-12-2018, 01:44 AM
  Tutorial How to send/Activate XLM to stellar.org wallet from BITCOIN.CO.ID Haseo893 12 6,097 21-11-2018, 05:17 PM
05 like INFO - information need to know about stellar tamnicefuture 0 1,056 25-07-2018, 07:52 AM
Last Post: tamnicefuture
08 search INFO - evaluation of stellar tamnicefuture 0 1,091 25-07-2018, 02:54 AM
Last Post: tamnicefuture
  Tutorial How to Buy Stellar Lumens buyersguidex 4 2,095 21-07-2018, 11:11 AM
Last Post: pawfox
  Tutorial Get Your Stellar Wallet Secret Key Instantly Crypto 62 26,555 21-07-2018, 10:57 AM
Last Post: pawfox
  Tutorial How to Get Free Stellar Lumens Coin Indraawagin 24 11,153 19-07-2018, 01:41 PM
Last Post: kadalijo