Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

"INFO -  Could Stellar Lumens Be The Next Big Thing?
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Question 
I wonder what your thoughts on it! Could Stellar Lumens be the next big cryptocurrency?

There are so many currencies out there... and more and more popping up every day. Some of them are scams and some of them are real and here to stay.
Wonder how the smaller currencies like Stellar Lumens can stand up against the big powerful ones. Will it find enough power behind it to survive?[Image: question.png]

Here is what CNBC had to say about it:

[Image: 104924830-3ED2-REQ-Stellar-010218.600x40...1514934626] [/url]
Stellar is already making headlines this year in the cryptocurrency world   6:13 PM ET Tue, 2 Jan 2018 | 00:50
[url=https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/01/02/stellar-is-already-making-headlines-this-year-in-the-cryptocurrency-world.html]

The hottest digital coin as 2018 kicks off is stellar, which has climbed more than 65 percent since Friday into the 10 largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.
By Tuesday, stellar had a market cap of $10 billion as the eighth-largest digital currency, according to CoinMarketCap. The digital coin traded 17.5 percent higher on the day near 56.4 cents, the website showed.
Stellar operates a network with the blockchain technology behind bitcoin. But unlike the popular digital currency, Stellar's transactions settle in 2 to 5 seconds and allows users to quickly exchange government-backed currencies, such as turning U.S. dollars into euros, according to its website. Stellar's coins are officially called lumens, or XLM.
My answer is, absolutely yesss

Stellar lumens will be top three on market capital in this year. Note my information, it's not hoax. In future stellar will more famous then ever.
(04-01-2018, 07:44 PM)Gorlitz Wrote: My answer is, absolutely yesss

Stellar lumens will be top three on market capital in this year. Note my information, it's not hoax. In future stellar will more famous then ever.

I truly hope you're right! I would definitely like to see XLM to be on top
12 demo2 
I really believe that stellar lumens will make it to the top, hopefully by the end of this year. It is definitely one of the better currencies out there[Image: 12 demo2.gif]
(04-01-2018, 09:37 PM)iodsis Wrote: I really believe that stellar lumens will make it to the top, hopefully by the end of this year. It is definitely one of the better currencies out there[Image: 12 demo2.gif]

Thank you for your positive attitude towards this awesome currency! Let us hope it will go up in price and that it will be a popular choice in the years to come. XLM rocks! :)
(04-01-2018, 04:05 PM)Gamamori Wrote: I wonder what your thoughts on it! Could Stellar Lumens be the next big cryptocurrency?

There are so many currencies out there... and more and more popping up every day. Some of them are scams and some of them are real and here to stay.
Wonder how the smaller currencies like Stellar Lumens can stand up against the big powerful ones. Will it find enough power behind it to survive?[Image: question.png]

Stellar is already making headlines this year in the cryptocurrency world   6:13 PM ET Tue, 2 Jan 2018 | 00:50
[url=https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/01/02/stellar-is-already-making-headlines-this-year-in-the-cryptocurrency-world.html]

The hottest digital coin as 2018 kicks off is stellar, which has climbed more than 65 percent since Friday into the 10 largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.
By Tuesday, stellar had a market cap of $10 billion as the eighth-largest digital currency, according to CoinMarketCap. The digital coin traded 17.5 percent higher on the day near 56.4 cents, the website showed.
Stellar operates a network with the blockchain technology behind bitcoin. But unlike the popular digital currency, Stellar's transactions settle in 2 to 5 seconds and allows users to quickly exchange government-backed currencies, such as turning U.S. dollars into euros, according to its website. Stellar's coins are officially called lumens, or XLM.

I love it . it will make me rich
(04-01-2018, 11:18 PM)wunlopwonder Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 04:05 PM)Gamamori Wrote: I wonder what your thoughts on it! Could Stellar Lumens be the next big cryptocurrency?

I am sure it will!!! Let's hope the best!!![Image: 06 go.gif]

[your post been Auto-Merged, to prevent spam to abuse the Free XLM promo]

[Image: 104924830-3ED2-REQ-Stellar-010218.600x40...1514934626]

I bought a lot of xlm for long term. xlm will make me profit
(04-01-2018, 11:23 PM)wunlopwonder Wrote:

[Image: 104924830-3ED2-REQ-Stellar-010218.600x40...1514934626]

I bought a lot of xlm for long term. xlm will make me profit

Yes it will! Just make sure to hold it and don't sell. You will be happy in the long run!

I agree so much. i m a fan of stellar.
I think will be great for future. sorry my enlglish not so good
(05-01-2018, 01:12 AM)Schumo Wrote: I think will be great for future. sorry my enlglish not so good

It's all good. Thank you for joining us and visiting my post. I also believe it will be great in the future.
I hope stellar can be like bitcoin, could be the biggest currency. I really hope
Stellar is already showing it's strength in the market cap by it's steady move, and before the year ends the rise will be a shock to us. watch out.
Let's Built Mystellar Together
Rate Me Now. 
   Money 

SUPPORT DONATION
GCTZVIJGKO3C6DRCLS2ZQO6JCKG5YGHP2ZJTU7SURFT5C6AFZWJQTYRE
(05-01-2018, 01:35 AM)stanvic Wrote: Stellar is already showing it's strength in the market cap by it's steady move, and before the year ends the rise will be a shock to us. watch out.

I agree....
GCB6ZD6GXDK6TUCGNL2QZGF42TXYYPPFMTLZGTNIXY5ZWLPUUMYXT7UY
I hope XLM hit 5$ soon.. So my invetsment wouldn't go to waste
(05-01-2018, 01:30 AM)Mihsans Wrote: I hope stellar can be like bitcoin, could be the biggest currency. I really hope

I’m pretty sure it will take some time to get up to the level of bitcoin but if you think about it, bitcoin was at this low level not that long ago too.

(05-01-2018, 02:04 AM)nathhud Wrote: I hope XLM hit 5$ soon.. So my invetsment wouldn't go to waste

That would be excellent! I wish it would go to $5

(05-01-2018, 01:35 AM)stanvic Wrote: Stellar is already showing it's strength in the market cap by it's steady move, and before the year ends the rise will be a shock to us. watch out.

Unfortunately it dropped a bit but then again every currency went down a little. I guess it’s a break they need before they go even higher
Surely it would but it would just take some time, in the end it would be a real success

I really hope so.You sound so sure.
I think we the way stellar has been able to get a good followership withing this short time, it's definitely the next big thing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hot NEWS Difference between Stellar Lumens and Bitcoin Indraawagin 8 2,514 23-02-2019, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Mockingbird
  Tutorial FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT (XLM) LUMENS exclude 43 8,634 15-02-2019, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Crypt0Pro
12 demo2 Tutorial Trik mendapatkan 20 STR Dari Bekas Akun Stellar Tak Terpakai vickyjarmans 18 3,814 27-12-2018, 03:13 AM
Last Post: opay17
  Tutorial stellar wallet need to have tamnicefuture 1 643 26-12-2018, 01:44 AM
  Tutorial How to send/Activate XLM to stellar.org wallet from BITCOIN.CO.ID Haseo893 12 3,717 21-11-2018, 05:17 PM
05 like INFO - information need to know about stellar tamnicefuture 0 567 25-07-2018, 07:52 AM
Last Post: tamnicefuture
  INFO - keybase and stellar tamnicefuture 0 486 25-07-2018, 03:04 AM
08 search INFO - evaluation of stellar tamnicefuture 0 555 25-07-2018, 02:54 AM
  Tutorial How to Buy Stellar Lumens buyersguidex 4 1,203 21-07-2018, 11:11 AM
Last Post: pawfox
  Tutorial Get Your Stellar Wallet Secret Key Instantly Crypto 62 18,123 21-07-2018, 10:57 AM
Last Post: pawfox