myStellar.org

Full Version: Interstellar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 258ec2aa43c209f7e1b5081a5cac64a9-interst...642810.jpg]
Quote:In Earth's future, a global crop blight and second Dust Bowl are slowly rendering the planet uninhabitable. Professor Brand (Michael Caine), a brilliant NASA physicist, is working on plans to save mankind by transporting Earth's population to a new home via a wormhole. But first, Brand must send former NASA pilot Cooper (Matthew McConaughey) and a team of researchers through the wormhole and across the galaxy to find out which of three planets could be mankind's new home.

Isn't the Best ever Nolan's movie? and maybe one of the best Sci Fi movie ever?

pictures, musics, actors, story, everything is huuuge to me Angry 

tell me what you think Big Grin
yes,You Right,But InterSTELLAR Is So hard To understood, it took me few Month For Understanding This Film
I love the interstellar movie, it just takes time to understand it  Rolleyes
i love the kind of movie that you need to see twice at least to understand the whole thing!

and love when matt damon is not the freakin hero.. but a dumbass xD
Love the moviesoundtrack, great film!
tbh this movie is boring at the start when I watch this first time. but when the journey begin, it isn't boring at all
and very sad when the father seeing his daughter getting older than him :"(
Best movie that I watch in 2014. Luckily I had the chance to watch this movie from the cinema. I almost cried near the climax scene, damn. The feeling lasted even after I got home. I hope Nolan's "Dunkirk" will be as good as Interstellar.
the best twist movie i've ever seen...
Very recommended movie for science lover, 1 again the martian it so cool mat dammon always best, anyone know film like that, in space, journey to planet, survive in planet? I have see all list film in google keyword "movie space", if anyone know please share. I like film sci-fi
Nope, this is not Nolan best movie. just watch memento thats his best movie ever create
I really like all the fiction-themed and challenging movies and the like :)
This film is one of the best sci-fi I ever watch. so worth it!!
best sci-fi movie ever. but the twist at the end is confusing lol
one of the best film i ever watch.
good sci-fi with science reference.
recommended for the geek out there Big Grin
I haven't watched this movie yet.
I will try to watch it tomorrow
Hoping someday this movie could be possible in real life that we could go to other planets by wormholes
I watched the trailer before, I also planned to watch this but didnt have spare time to watch.
(18-06-2017, 09:07 AM)jorenpo Wrote: [ -> ]best sci-fi movie ever. but the twist at the end is confusing lol

I do not think this is confusing at all.
When getting closer to ending it is about time relativity and how to send information across dimensional place and time through gravity
Anime Steins;Gate much more complicated than this as there is Time Divergence and butterfly effects
good sci fi movie. i watch it 2-3 i guess to understand the plot. lol im an idiot
(23-06-2017, 04:08 PM)sharmainesapanghila Wrote: [ -> ]good sci fi movie. i watch it 2-3 i guess to understand the plot. lol im an idiot

Does this movie good? Im planning to watch this if i'll have my spare time.
Pages: 1 2