Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

"!! Hot NEWS -  Difference between Stellar Lumens and Bitcoin
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average

:) Difference between Stellar Lumens and Bitcoin :)

The world of cryptocurency is increasingly crowded with the emergence of new coins.
Let's see, Bitcoin (BTC) is the most popular and phenomenal current cryptocurrency where almost all Altcoins including Stellar Lumens (XLM) are always paired with Bitcoin by all Exchangers in the world.
Back to the topic of this article, so what makes the Stellar Lumens network different from Bitcoin, are not both cryptocurrencies aka invisible money. This is the main difference between Stellar Lumens and Bitcoin:

• Stellar Lumens transactions are faster than Bitcoin transactions, because Stellar Lumens uses consensus algorithms that can be completed faster than mining or mining.
  • Stellar Lumens has a lower transaction fee than Bitcoin
  • Stellar Lumens's supply will be increased at a fixed interest rate of 1% per annum.
  • Stellar Lumens network allows users to transact freely in their choice either with fiat or crypto currency.

In the future hope is that Stellar Lumens Network can help provide more liquidity between cryptocurrencies.

Big Thanks For Admin Big Grin Big Grin
Support me : GC4KAS6W2YCGJGLP633A6F6AKTCV4WSLMTMIQRSEQE5QRRVKSX7THV6S
hi !

The big difference is PoW VS PoS : Bitcoin is friendly mining to PoW and XLM's award is to stake coin in wallet to proof of stake

When LN's ready, Both will go to the moon !
I've read all your information that you shares and I really love it. Thank you for sharing this post. I appreciate it.
(25-01-2018, 01:56 PM)Indraawagin Wrote:
:) Difference between Stellar Lumens and Bitcoin :)

The world of cryptocurency is increasingly crowded with the emergence of new coins.
Let's see, Bitcoin (BTC) is the most popular and phenomenal current cryptocurrency where almost all Altcoins including Stellar Lumens (XLM) are always paired with Bitcoin by all Exchangers in the world.
Back to the topic of this article, so what makes the Stellar Lumens network different from Bitcoin, are not both cryptocurrencies aka invisible money. This is the main difference between Stellar Lumens and Bitcoin:

• Stellar Lumens transactions are faster than Bitcoin transactions, because Stellar Lumens uses consensus algorithms that can be completed faster than mining or mining.
  • Stellar Lumens has a lower transaction fee than Bitcoin
  • Stellar Lumens's supply will be increased at a fixed interest rate of 1% per annum.
  • Stellar Lumens network allows users to transact freely in their choice either with fiat or crypto currency.

In the future hope is that Stellar Lumens Network can help provide more liquidity between cryptocurrencies.

Big Thanks For Admin Big Grin Big Grin
Support me : GC4KAS6W2YCGJGLP633A6F6AKTCV4WSLMTMIQRSEQE5QRRVKSX7THV6S
this is what i know:
xlm is a non-mineable coin
bitcoin is a mineable coin. CMIIW
Coinbase will soon provide support for erc20 tokens. This is great news. I always wondered why this pioneering companies are slowing adding more coins on their portal. Isn’t crypto world supposed to be super fast. I hope a lot more fiat-crypto exchanges start adding more coins to their kitties.
I had a recent argument or more of a discussion with a friend over the recent move by Twitter to ban cryptocurrency ad. I think this move is great because of late I have seen a lot of people fall for flashy ICO ads with shallow promises. While my friend thinks that these moves by Twitter, Facebook and Google will hamper the growth of cryptocurrencies but I personally think such moves will help the genuine folks in stealth building of their projects and since these projects add value, I am sure, they will eventually see the light of the day. What do you guys think?
I believe Bitcoin is the leader, while Stellar got great future, so that’s all pretty even things. I do trading through FreshForex, which I find very useful and beneficial. It’s even better with broker like them. They have wonderful set of features and facilities, which include low spreads, fast execution of trades and many other such features. I also LOVE their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, which makes life so much simpler.
Stellar Lumens's supply will be increased at a fixed interest rate of 1% per annum.
What does it mean? Please specify

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tutorial FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT (XLM) LUMENS exclude 43 5,909 15-02-2019, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Crypt0Pro
12 demo2 Tutorial Trik mendapatkan 20 STR Dari Bekas Akun Stellar Tak Terpakai vickyjarmans 18 2,288 27-12-2018, 03:13 AM
Last Post: opay17
  Tutorial stellar wallet need to have tamnicefuture 1 342 26-12-2018, 01:44 AM
  Tutorial How to send/Activate XLM to stellar.org wallet from BITCOIN.CO.ID Haseo893 12 2,440 21-11-2018, 05:17 PM
05 like INFO - information need to know about stellar tamnicefuture 0 305 25-07-2018, 07:52 AM
Last Post: tamnicefuture
  INFO - keybase and stellar tamnicefuture 0 262 25-07-2018, 03:04 AM
08 search INFO - evaluation of stellar tamnicefuture 0 289 25-07-2018, 02:54 AM
  Tutorial How to Buy Stellar Lumens buyersguidex 4 710 21-07-2018, 11:11 AM
Last Post: pawfox
  Tutorial Get Your Stellar Wallet Secret Key Instantly Crypto 62 13,567 21-07-2018, 10:57 AM
Last Post: pawfox
  Tutorial How to Get Free Stellar Lumens Coin Indraawagin 24 5,001 19-07-2018, 01:41 PM
Last Post: kadalijo