Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

"!! Announcements -  Is The TheBillionCoin still in existence?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

17 cicisad 
What's with TheBillionCoin? Has anyone any useful information about it? I heard about it last year, opened a wallet, uptil now I haven't heard any good news about it. Plz, help.. Sad
Lol...that's one of the most useless coins ever, just forget about it cos it's some high level scam
Never heard of that one.  Guess there are so many now that one can not really  know them all.
(16-01-2018, 08:24 PM)Chynwa Wrote: Never heard of that one.  Guess there are so many now that one can not really  know them all.

The billion coin known as TBC is one of the best cryptocurrency in the world right now if not the best with a community of over 2.6 million members (See poof at thebillioncoin.info) and if you want to read more about TBC, go to (blog.thebillioncoin.info). It doesn't have to do with supply and demand as other cryptos do which makes other cryptos rise and fall in price. TBC is the only crypto whose price never falls it only rises until it reaches the maximum value which is 1 billion euro per coin. Want to be one of the billionaires in TBC? Sign up using this link https://kringle.cash/?link=adebiola008. If you are interested in buying some TBC/Kringles feel free to contact me through my email (chrls_abiola@yahoo.com).
19 shock1 
(16-01-2018, 06:40 AM)Sinequa Wrote: O que é com TheBillionCoin? Alguém tem alguma informação útil sobre isso? Ouvi falar sobre isso no ano passado, abrir uma carta, até agora não ser uma boa notícia sobre isso. Plz, ajude ... Sad

E'scan.  Angry
Never heard of that one. I think it's scam, don't invest your money bro.