Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

"!! Hot NEWS -  Newbies, you may asked: WHAT IS LUMEN/S
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

01 information 
Lumens are the ’native assets’ of the Stellar network.

Stellar is a somewhat different blockchain protocol than other cryptocurrencies, and often draws comparisons to Ripple. Like XRP, Lumens are digital tokens designed to help dissolve inefficiencies among financial institutions and consumers.

Getting into the technology behind Stellar would take an article unto itself (like this piece in CoinCentral). In the meantime, the best way to start conceptualizing Stellar is to imagine how Venmo works today. You upload money and have access to it right away. When you transfer it, you do so easily and instantly (and pending it’s through your debit card, free). If Stellar succeeds, it will create a similar system, but on a global scale—and for larger bodies like banks and corporations.

In a practical sense, this means that you could pay your friend in Indonesia with XLM and that friend could withdraw the money in India. Or, if you were traveling abroad, you could use XLM to pay without ever going through the process of converting your money to a foreign currency.
Can lumens be use to buy stuff online? Is it acceptable in any country as a means of exchange?
That is a good one.  I just don't  like the part that says ' if stellar  succeeds....' are there reasons  why it shouldn't?
(16-01-2018, 08:32 PM)Chynwa Wrote: That is a good one.  I just don't  like the part that says ' if stellar  succeeds....' are there reasons  why it shouldn't?
With many crytocurrencies around. It's just a battle of who wins. But Stellar is on the brighter side
At what amount of lumen can I exchange it for currency notes?
Question 
actually what makes a special stellar from other coins? I still do not understand. is learning to understand what is stellar
(16-01-2018, 08:42 PM)Vieamie Wrote:
(16-01-2018, 08:32 PM)Chynwa Wrote: That is a good one.  I just don't  like the part that says ' if stellar  succeeds....' are there reasons  why it shouldn't?
With many crytocurrencies around. It's just a battle of who wins. But Stellar is on the brighter side

It's now left to us who believe in the system to make it become very huge and above its competition.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stellar Lumen Price Analysis XLM / USD: Not So Lumenous crytocure 0 45 15-07-2019, 03:38 PM
Last Post: crytocure
  Stellar Lumen (XLM) Price Could Accelerate Towards $0.1500 crytocure 0 103 08-04-2019, 03:32 PM
  Stellar Lumen [XLM] Price Analysis: Likely Bracing For Next Move Higher crytocure 0 104 28-03-2019, 03:28 PM
  Stellar Lumen (XLM) Price At Risk Of Extended Decline crytocure 0 83 25-03-2019, 02:17 PM
  Major Announcement for ALL Stellar Lumen (XLM) Holders! Plus VISA in Crypto! crytocure 0 104 19-03-2019, 01:49 PM
  Coinbase Pro Lists Stellar Lumen (XLM) Six Days Before IBM Announcement crytocure 0 119 16-03-2019, 12:39 PM
  Stellar Lumen / USD Technical Analysis: Shining Brightly crytocure 0 111 15-03-2019, 02:35 AM
  Stellar Lumen (XLM) Price At Risk of Crucial Breakdown crytocure 0 141 05-03-2019, 04:32 AM
  Big Things Expected From Stellar Lumen (XLM) Ahead of Bull Run crytocure 0 230 24-02-2019, 05:35 AM
  NDAX Lists Stellar Lumen (XLM); Launches Next Generation Trading Platform crytocure 0 251 05-12-2018, 04:32 AM