Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

"?? ASKING -  Different between Staller and lumen
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

I'm so confused on Stellars and Lumen terms. Please, who can explain and differentiate them more. BTW, I'm a new member.?
A lumen is just the new name for the native asset/currency  in the upgraded Stellar network. It's part of the Stellar network upgrade that has been nine months in development. The resulting network is safe, scalable, and accessible—critical features of a system that supports free and low-cost financial services for the world.

So Stellar = Lumens , and Lumens = Stellar it's the same things
I'm new to stellar :) , any donation will help me a lot ,thank you !!!  Big Grin GCGNHACO6GTCC7DRKRQMN5IIGMIP5VRRTSX62EBTVW7K7AUKH5QOQVZK
(13-01-2018, 04:50 AM)asemele Wrote: A lumen is just the new name for the native asset/currency  in the upgraded Stellar network. It's part of the Stellar network upgrade that has been nine months in development. The resulting network is safe, scalable, and accessible—critical features of a system that supports free and low-cost financial services for the world.

Thanks, asamele for this clarification. They both same thing, I understand now
Question I wanted to ask while going through the site...good response thanks
(13-01-2018, 11:26 AM)Emanuellmee Wrote: Question I wanted to ask while going through the site...good response thanks

Glad I'm not the only novice here... Hahaha
(13-01-2018, 04:50 AM)asemele Wrote: A lumen is just the new name for the native asset/currency  in the upgraded Stellar network. It's part of the Stellar network upgrade that has been nine months in development. The resulting network is safe, scalable, and accessible—critical features of a system that supports free and low-cost financial services for the world.

Stellar lumens = Stellar coins

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resolved How to know the number of Lumen in a wallet? demidieu21 2 574 06-04-2017, 08:08 PM
Last Post: demidieu21