Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

"?? ASKING -  What's Stellar wallet address
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

23 help 
Please what's Stellar wallet address and where can I I find and use mine ?  Sad (newbie)
If you are using a desktop wallet you can find your wallet address here:

[Image: stellar_address.png]
(12-01-2018, 04:48 PM)siggard11 Wrote: If you are using a desktop wallet you can find your wallet address here:

[Image: stellar_address.png]

Alright thanks a lot, really helpful,... But would like to know like someone using a mobile device, can't the person be able to access the wallet ?
You can have a mobile wallet on your iPhone or Android device. You cannot share the same wallet address with two different wallets on mobile and desktop. If you want to access your wallet from any place than you can consider web wallets, but I don’t recommend them since they store your private key on the cloud or on a single server so you could lost an access to your wallet if the web wallet is down.

Actually, I didn’t use a mobile wallet (I haven’t found a working iOS wallet) but on desktop, your wallet is storred as a wallet file that is encrypted somehow with your password, so it could be possible to send this file and use it on the mobile but it makes it less secure since it requires you to send your wallet file across the network and you should do it securely. And also a mobile app had to allow importing a desktop wallet file
(12-01-2018, 06:06 PM)siggard11 Wrote: You can have a mobile wallet on your iPhone or Android device. You cannot share the same wallet address with two different wallets on mobile and desktop. If you want to access your wallet from any place than you can consider web wallets, but I don’t recommend them since they store your private key on the cloud or on a single server so you could lost an access to your wallet if the web wallet is down.

Actually, I didn’t use a mobile wallet (I haven’t found a working iOS wallet) but on desktop, your wallet is storred as a wallet file that is encrypted somehow with your password, so it could be possible to send this file and use it on the mobile but it makes it less secure since it requires you to send your wallet file across the network and you should do it securely. And also a mobile app had to allow importing a desktop wallet file

Wow! Thanks a lot, have learnt a lot from your response, really appreciate...
If you are using stellar account-viewer then your stellar address is your public key.
Walk
The future of banking is here
(12-01-2018, 11:08 PM)jeckx2 Wrote: If you are using stellar account-viewer then your stellar address is your public key.

Ok, thanks a lot for this piece .... Appreciate
Hello, if you use the stellar official wallet, there is website based wallet, desktop wallet (as siggard11 explain about) and mobile app wallet.
You could use mobile app wallet official from stellar, or using centaurus and get paid XLM (didnt try it yet, must collect XLM first) you could check it here -> https://www.mystellar.org/thread-618.html

Or, if you want to exchange it (well, we call it trading and trader as person), exchanger website provide wallet based on coins you use to exchange. Example : bitcoin.co.id it was exchanger website, and contains many coins and also the wallet
(12-01-2018, 04:25 PM)Emilink Wrote: Please what's Stellar wallet address and where can I I find and use mine ?  Sad (newbie)

A Stellar wallet is an application that allows you to send and receive different currencies/assets on the Stellar network. If you come from Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency you may already be familiar with wallets. All Stellar wallets are lightweight applications and don't need to download the full ledger history.

Here is an overview of the most popular Stellar wallets.
does anyone know how to access XLM wallet from an android device?
(13-01-2018, 02:12 PM)flames007 Wrote: does anyone know how to access XLM wallet from an android device?

Which of the wallets?
Well, You can Centaurus XLM wallets as well as Starplay-Stellar lumens wallet from Google play store
For Stellar Mobile Wallet
https://www.stellar.org/lumens/wallets/

- Mobile Wallet
- You can create account on one of them wallet service provider such as, stargazer, centaurus, etc
- You will got infos Secret Key + Wallet address (Public key)
- Save your Secret Key at safety place
Support Stellar and Donate Me  Angel

GDH2R4FHAYNCGVFO2JXUEGZMBLR6CIRK2RKR2EUEZNAMAYNJCC3CYQBW

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ASKING all question about stellar here tamnicefuture 1 138 27-07-2018, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Admin
19 shock1 how to get free stellar tamnicefuture 1 142 22-07-2018, 01:47 AM
Last Post: tamnicefuture
  Tutorial upgrade wallet Stellar nguyenthetruong7437 3 329 03-06-2018, 12:24 AM
Last Post: sheva0310
Question Stellar Lumens Lottery navuho 130 6,531 04-05-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: coinplaycenter
19 shock1 ASKING Stellar Secret Key Lost daniel04280 0 287 22-04-2018, 05:50 PM
Last Post: daniel04280
  Resolved Stellar account activation help Haseo893 23 1,942 20-04-2018, 02:50 AM
Last Post: wimanto
23 help ASKING haruskah minimal ada 1 xlm di dompet stellar kita? putracoin 10 542 11-04-2018, 07:40 AM
Last Post: kplx69
Question ASKING Stellar Term Lost Secret Key stacpole 6 917 28-03-2018, 09:09 PM
Last Post: jpn999
08 search Sticky:  Why is Stellar switching its currency from (STR) Stellars to (XLM) Lumens? san2ok 18 3,784 28-03-2018, 09:02 PM
Last Post: jpn999
  ASKING how to get free stellar ? new user Cefriandy 18 1,206 05-03-2018, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Goldrake