Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

"TUTORIAL -  How to send/Activate XLM to stellar.org wallet from BITCOIN.CO.ID
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average

Hello guys,

For BITCOIN.CO.ID users who have a ledger wallet nano S or want to store in account viewer provided by stellar.org itself, I saw that some of you ( me included) had difficulties trying to send XLM to a newly made stellar.org account. 

It seems to me that some BITCOIN.CO.ID accounts are unable to send XLM directly to activate their newly made empty stellar.org wallet. I was 1 of the unfortunate souls to be affected by this. Fortunately there is a simple solution.

Step 1: Create an account on Binance (very fast, only email verification and 2FA verification needed).

Step 2: Send 21 XLM from BITCOIN.CO.ID to Binance. Be sure to include the Memo for your binance wallet address as most exchanges uses a group wallet and the memo is what differentiate users.

Step 3: Send the 20. 9~ XLM from Binance to Stellar.org account viewer. Binance wallets CAN activate your stellar.org wallets.

Step 4: Wait for your 20.9~ XLM to enter your stellar.org wallet. Once it's in, your address will be on network and you can send the rest of your XLM directly from BITCOIN.CO.ID to stellar.org account viewer.

Took me 30 days But I finally found the answer. Hope this Helps you guys!
My wallet address is : GB23TMR65WBP3XBHGVCPGX7FQNXGVCNCGEEC5WPJZXW6HV3R6HIAXIED
(12-01-2018, 02:59 PM)Haseo893 Wrote: Hello guys,

For BITCOIN.CO.ID users who have a ledger wallet nano S or want to store in account viewer provided by stellar.org itself, I saw that some of you ( me included) had difficulties trying to send XLM to a newly made stellar.org account. 

It seems to me that some BITCOIN.CO.ID accounts are unable to send XLM directly to activate their newly made empty stellar.org wallet. I was 1 of the unfortunate souls to be affected by this. Fortunately there is a simple solution.

Step 1: Create an account on Binance (very fast, only email verification and 2FA verification needed).

Step 2: Send 21 XLM from BITCOIN.CO.ID to Binance. Be sure to include the Memo for your binance wallet address as most exchanges uses a group wallet and the memo is what differentiate users.

Step 3: Send the 20. 9~ XLM from Binance to Stellar.org account viewer. Binance wallets CAN activate your stellar.org wallets.

Step 4: Wait for your 20.9~ XLM to enter your stellar.org wallet. Once it's in, your address will be on network and you can send the rest of your XLM directly from BITCOIN.CO.ID to stellar.org account viewer.

Dude, been looking for this the whole day! Thanks a lot! I created an account just to thank you!
With the recent news in Indonesia i believe we need to start to moving the coin into the wallet.
05 like 

Thank you for sharing.
Thank you! Now i can transfer my whole xlm from vip to my wallet. A friend of mine also suggested to use another exchanger such as poloniex. Vip can't send to stellar.org fresh new wallet
its very helpfull mate..keep posted and help us..Thanks a lot.Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for sharing this information. It will go a long way in helping new users like myself hitting the ground.
Impressive, you actually did a very good job here you cleared a good number of us spending time to get it.

Good I saw this
I've been searching this for weeks!! Thanks mate! I may send some XLM to your address there :)
is it still work? because right now bitcoin.co.id changed to indodax.com
I have read your post on "How to send/Activate XLM to stellar.org wallet from BITCOIN.CO.ID". Your post is very much informative. I am thankful to you for posting this. I am gathering knowledge about bitcoin and Edubirdie. And i have got so much knowledge from your post. Please keep posting about bitcoin, i would love to hear more from you. Thank you so much.
if bellow 20 xlm binance still can tranfer to stellaviewer ?? 

thanks again...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tutorial stellar wallet need to have tamnicefuture 0 129 25-07-2018, 07:55 AM
Last Post: tamnicefuture
05 like INFO - information need to know about stellar tamnicefuture 0 125 25-07-2018, 07:52 AM
  INFO - keybase and stellar tamnicefuture 0 110 25-07-2018, 03:04 AM
08 search INFO - evaluation of stellar tamnicefuture 0 111 25-07-2018, 02:54 AM
  Tutorial How to Buy Stellar Lumens buyersguidex 4 373 21-07-2018, 11:11 AM
Last Post: pawfox
  Tutorial Get Your Stellar Wallet Secret Key Instantly Crypto 62 10,572 21-07-2018, 10:57 AM
  Tutorial How to Get Free Stellar Lumens Coin Indraawagin 24 3,168 19-07-2018, 01:41 PM
Last Post: kadalijo
12 demo2 Hot NEWS **Stellar Lumen SCAM ALERT** ltctrader 7 537 16-07-2018, 10:12 PM
23 help Sticky:  How to create STELLAR WALLET + ADDRESS ? san2ok 184 31,423 16-07-2018, 10:07 PM
12 demo2 Tutorial Trik mendapatkan 20 STR Dari Bekas Akun Stellar Tak Terpakai vickyjarmans 17 1,327 02-07-2018, 08:33 AM
Last Post: vickyjarmans