Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

"!! Hot NEWS -  What Do You Think About Bitcoin Price?
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.09 Average

[Image: Bitcoin-dollar.jpg]

www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price-headed-100000-says-trader-called-q4-rally/Bitcoin 
Price Headed For $100.000, says Trader Who Called Q4 Rally

A Hong Kong trader who successfully forecast the bitcoin price’s dramatic year-end ascent believes that the flagship cryptocurrency’s rally is far from over.
Dave Chapman, managing director of cryptocurrency trading firm Octagon Strategy, told CNBC’s “Squawk Box” that many analysts scoffed at him when he predicted the bitcoin price would more than double in the fourth quarter and reach $10,000 before the end of the year.
Quote:“I was quoted back in August when bitcoin was trading at around $4,000 that we would have a five figure headline by the end of this year,” he said. “I think a lot of people thought I was crazy, a lot of people scoffed at me, but that’s OK.”
However, despite condescending looks from bitcoin bears, the bitcoin price has met — and exceeded — Chapman’s prediction. At the time of writing, bitcoin was trading at $16,615, fresh off a 20 percent rally fueled by the launch of CBOE’s regulated bitcoin futures contracts.
The bears chalk this movement up to a speculative frenzy, and Chapman concedes that he is a bit concerned about the market’s current “heat”. However, he denies that bitcoin’s value is derived purely from speculation.
“Bitcoin allows the immediate transfer of value from one individual in the world to any other individual in the world, and it does that without a middle man. That’s its value,” he said. “If you look at bitcoin and its impact on finance, it’s really not that crazy to think that bitcoin could be an extremely huge disruptor to finance as we know it today.”
Chapman said that the launch of bitcoin derivatives is a sign that cryptocurrency is “growing up,” and he added that he would not be surprised if the bitcoin price reaches $100,000 before the end of 2018. Nevertheless, he cautioned that becoming too fixated on cryptocurrency prices will cause people to lose sight of the truly revolutionary aspects of the technology.
“The price to me is probably the most uninteresting component about bitcoin. I’m more excited in the applications and more excited about what this means for people who don’t have access to financial inclusion,” Chapman concluded. “If we focus on the price, we’re losing track of the big picture.”
Featured image from Shutterstock.
That's interesting.
As long as technology advances, I'm sure the price will continue to rise.

But he's right, focusing on the price will make us lose track of the big picture.
I think Bitcoin price is keep going up because now the media making it mainstream and more people will buy bitcoin.. and finally people start to recognize altcoin too.
The bitcoin price will dropped and another coins will rise because many of btc investor moved funds to another coin sector especially those at cheap price. I don't believe those experts who predict the price of bitcoin as they might intend to control the emotional of market and earn benefits from the speculation. Well, all just based on my guessing.
(12-12-2017, 06:26 AM)faishal77 Wrote: [Image: Bitcoin-dollar.jpg]

www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price-headed-100000-says-trader-called-q4-rally/Bitcoin 

A Hong Kong trader who successfully forecast the bitcoin price’s dramatic year-end ascent believes that the flagship cryptocurrency’s rally is far from over.
Dave Chapman, managing director of cryptocurrency trading firm Octagon Strategy, told CNBC’s “Squawk Box” that many analysts scoffed at him when he predicted the bitcoin price would more than double in the fourth quarter and reach $10,000 before the end of the year.
Quote:“I was quoted back in August when bitcoin was trading at around $4,000 that we would have a five figure headline by the end of this year,” he said. “I think a lot of people thought I was crazy, a lot of people scoffed at me, but that’s OK.”
However, despite condescending looks from bitcoin bears, the bitcoin price has met — and exceeded — Chapman’s prediction. At the time of writing, bitcoin was trading at $16,615, fresh off a 20 percent rally fueled by the launch of CBOE’s regulated bitcoin futures contracts.
The bears chalk this movement up to a speculative frenzy, and Chapman concedes that he is a bit concerned about the market’s current “heat”. However, he denies that bitcoin’s value is derived purely from speculation.
“Bitcoin allows the immediate transfer of value from one individual in the world to any other individual in the world, and it does that without a middle man. That’s its value,” he said. “If you look at bitcoin and its impact on finance, it’s really not that crazy to think that bitcoin could be an extremely huge disruptor to finance as we know it today.”
Chapman said that the launch of bitcoin derivatives is a sign that cryptocurrency is “growing up,” and he added that he would not be surprised if the bitcoin price reaches $100,000 before the end of 2018. Nevertheless, he cautioned that becoming too fixated on cryptocurrency prices will cause people to lose sight of the truly revolutionary aspects of the technology.
“The price to me is probably the most uninteresting component about bitcoin. I’m more excited in the applications and more excited about what this means for people who don’t have access to financial inclusion,” Chapman concluded. “If we focus on the price, we’re losing track of the big picture.”

ini akan menjadi perkembangan terbesar dalam sejarah keuangan dunia, semoga tidak akan terjadi apa apa di hari yang akan datang
i agreed with minninmais that bitcoin will end its popularity and will be replaced by another cryptocurrencies
23 help 
Bro please help me how to upload photo iam new here
(22-12-2017, 08:28 AM)John39159 Wrote: Bro please help me how to upload photo iam new here

Click the "Reply" button at the bottom of forum Search box.
After that, you will be guide to a Reply box with full format.
Then, you can attach / upload photo or reply message with different emoticons.
Bitcoin will continue to rise just ignore the fall it is doing now cus of the holidays and vacation of most investors. After this season, watch it raise faster than you ever thought. Bitcoin is strengthen by the large involvements.
Let's Built Mystellar Together
Rate Me Now. 
   Money 

SUPPORT DONATION
GCTZVIJGKO3C6DRCLS2ZQO6JCKG5YGHP2ZJTU7SURFT5C6AFZWJQTYRE
No one can really predict the increase or decrease in the value of Bitcoin, but can be predicted using several techniques, one of which is by using technical analysis.

this includes the historical use of bitcoin values ​​from time to time, then using some tools we can predict the price in the future

however back to the economic law, there is demand and there is an offer

as long as there are still wear and increase the wearer then the price will increase
Bitcoin prize are really crazy i think
The bubble effect are probably happen soon
Someday will become $100,000 but currently no.
Need time to make it happen.
Hope that day, i hope XLM will be $ 1,000
@tsamacrypto build new world with stellar.org
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thank's to sent XLM to bellow address :
GBIUJ7BOUVJWBGD737XN7X56JI3NORYP7X75AJHCVFNWV65L7Z3ZGXS7
(26-12-2017, 07:58 AM)tsamacrypto Wrote: Someday will become $100,000 but currently no.
Need time to make it happen.
Hope that day, i hope XLM will be $ 1,000

Yay, I wish XLM will be $1000. Lets realize the dream together.
Promote it to anywhere together.
(22-12-2017, 07:29 AM)atreia23 Wrote: :) :) i agreed with minninmais that bitcoin will end its popularity and will be replaced by another cryptocurrencies
send to
GBFLVGIBEM2MD4AXVMGDZOVEYV3ROBKXZFHG67PA6Z5HUMMGORPRFJTZ
I think BTC will continue to rise but ultimately has lost any real world applications and will essentially become the new gold standard

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/one-o...?r=US&IR=T
(12-12-2017, 06:26 AM)faishal77 Wrote: Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush [Image: Bitcoin-dollar.jpg]

Now that people are becoming more aware of other alternatives to bitcoin, like Stellar Lumens for instance, bitcoin will have a much harder time to climb that hill that leads to $100,000. Smaller currencies are gaining popularity and as they will become easier to trade, Bitcoin loose some popularity cause of it's expensive price tag. But who knows maybe in a few years it could go up higher. Only the future will tell.
i think that bitcoin is the mother of al the coint and it's sustained by deep market on deep web that accepted only bitcoin for the moment. i think also that the price will raise .
I think that Bitcoin is more like a "face" of cryptocurrency, since each time we mention coin or token, the first thing that comes to mind is Bitcoin. Even if Bitcoin exists numerous flaws, it still be able to draw attention of many people. The price of Bitcoin could be raised and reached again the $20k mark.
My Stellar Lumens wallet if you want to transfer lumens to me:  

GAE5LQYFHR7L4O5OL7BC5URN2YAK3ST3KE7VFY7TBWVZ4JX4YEJLNNIS

Many thanks. Blush

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stellar Poised For 50% Surge Against Bitcoin Following Supply Burn Spike crytocure 0 25 Yesterday, 01:14 AM
Last Post: crytocure
  Stellar Price Stagnates Around $0.075 With a Moderate Fall crytocure 0 52 08-11-2019, 10:48 AM
  Stellar Price Drops by 7% Over a Day; Awaits Recovery crytocure 0 32 07-11-2019, 02:08 PM
  Bitcoin Rival Stellar Suddenly Soars After Shock Move crytocure 0 34 05-11-2019, 07:21 AM
  Stellar Reflects Moderate Improvement; XLM Price Touches $0.70 crytocure 0 40 02-11-2019, 02:35 PM
  Stellar Price Prediction 2020, 2025, 2018 crytocure 0 49 25-10-2019, 11:22 AM
  Stellar Lumen (XLM) Price Could Revisit $0.060 Before Higher crytocure 0 54 21-10-2019, 03:11 PM
  Stellar Lumens Price Analysis - XLM Has Seen a Significant Rise Over the Past Weeks crytocure 0 57 20-10-2019, 01:17 PM
  Stellar Price Exhibits Downtrend with its Intraday Movement crytocure 0 123 18-10-2019, 12:28 PM
  Bears Attack Stellar (XLM); Price Slips to $0.062 crytocure 0 57 16-10-2019, 12:42 PM