Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

"TUTORIAL -  How to play Stellarball Free with Mobius
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

[Image: pop.png]

Stellarball is a stellar base lotto game which also use the Mobius to charge users, Payout is made via Stellar Lumens.

Mobius is giving out 1000 credit when you register with your email and you can use this 1000 credit to play on Stellarball and have a chance to win over 5000 lumens daily . 

STEPS
1. REGISTER on Mobius
2. You will be getting 1000 credit 
3. Add that credit  to the Stellarball on DApps Store 
4. Visit Stellarball website 
5. Insert your 5 lucky number pick and receiving stellar lumen wallet address.
6. Select Mobius as payment method 
7. Insert Email used on Mobius 
8. Submit
9. PLAY AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE. 

http://stellarball.com/
https://mobius.network/store/signup
This is Your Site? or just share? thanks will trying the site
Will try this. Sounds awesome

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
[Image: 5.gif]

No invest! Paid thru PAYPAL or BTC!
Electronic currency exchange listing
(06-09-2017, 11:15 PM)Cryptoaddicted Wrote: This is Your Site? or just share? thanks will trying the site

yes this is our website
I follow your step but i got this error "There is an error please email support@mobius.network." when i send credit to stellarball
i have this problem that showing on the wallet "This account doesn't exist on the network. To create this account, send it at least 20 lumens (XLM) to fulfill the minimum balance."

how am i suppose to activate if i dont know where to send them?

do i have to send it to my own?

GC7OA3ZBTBS6VJSTFSWE73BIHOV4SRZ7URH2OADOMPF7FGNVV46RTTUH

can anyone help?
(26-10-2017, 09:29 AM)kentoeng Wrote: I follow your step but i got this error "There is an error please email support@mobius.network." when i send credit to stellarball

We have hit Mobius Limit ,

[your post been Auto-Merged, to prevent spam to abuse the Free XLM promo]

(04-11-2017, 05:45 AM)mickromic Wrote: i have this problem that showing on the wallet "This account doesn't exist on the network. To create this account, send it at least 20 lumens (XLM) to fulfill the minimum balance."

how am i suppose to activate if i dont know where to send them?

do i have to send it to my own?

GC7OA3ZBTBS6VJSTFSWE73BIHOV4SRZ7URH2OADOMPF7FGNVV46RTTUH

can anyone help?

Hi when you select Stellar Lumens , you should get a memo and an address to make payment to, the Stellarball address : GBD2C3WAQ3SKUJ4YN4GRSCLEP6ZBH5UA5JLPU4DRVPGZNIEMLWOYHNCN
Also the address you are putting down to receive your payment if you win needs to be active . you need to have a minimum of 20xlm in your wallet for it to appear live on the Network, that is how Stellar works
(04-11-2017, 06:34 PM)flarcos Wrote:
(26-10-2017, 09:29 AM)kentoeng Wrote: I follow your step but i got this error "There is an error please email support@mobius.network." when i send credit to stellarball

We have hit Mobius Limit ,

when will this problem resolved? or it wont?
(06-09-2017, 08:04 AM)flarcos Wrote:
[Image: pop.png]

Stellarball is a stellar base lotto game which also use the Mobius to charge users, Payout is made via Stellar Lumens.

Mobius is giving out 1000 credit when you register with your email and you can use this 1000 credit to play on Stellarball and have a chance to win over 5000 lumens daily . 

STEPS
1. REGISTER on Mobius
2. You will be getting 1000 credit 
3. Add that credit  to the Stellarball on DApps Store 
4. Visit Stellarball website 
5. Insert your 5 lucky number pick and receiving stellar lumen wallet address.
6. Select Mobius as payment method 
7. Insert Email used on Mobius 
8. Submit
9. PLAY AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE. 

http://stellarball.com/
https://mobius.network/store/signup
Very good one. Thanks for sharing this.
Please I got 250 coins from Mobius for registration but I don't know how to use it or convert it to xlm. Any idea?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tutorial How to Get Free Stellar Lumens Coin Indraawagin 24 5,963 19-07-2018, 01:41 PM
Last Post: kadalijo
12 demo2 ASKING How to get free Stellar Lumens from this forum xcisite 49 4,276 31-03-2018, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Milankomar
  INFO - Community Pool (Free and Legit XLM) thepurpledoor 9 1,635 20-01-2018, 06:43 AM
Last Post: siggard11
  Hot NEWS STELLARBALL CARA GULUNG XLM Tatang Taria Edi 6 893 04-01-2018, 03:42 PM
Last Post: synzhollow
08 search CLOSED Stellar New Crypto Coin Complete Guide Join And Get Free Coins Risa 8 3,408 26-01-2017, 06:26 AM
Last Post: Forum IT