Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

"MOVIE ANIME -  Are evangelion 4.44 will come ?
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]Neon Genesis Evangelion (Japanese: 新世紀エヴァンゲリオン HepburnShinseiki Evangerion, literally "The Gospel of the New Century"), from Classical Greek meaning "The Gospel of the New Genesis", commonly referred to as Evangelion or Eva, is a Japanese science-fiction anime television series produced by Gainax and Tatsunoko Production and directed by Hideaki Anno. It was broadcast on TV Tokyo from October 1995 to March 1996. The original Japanese cast includes Megumi Ogata as Shinji IkariMegumi Hayashibara as Rei Ayanami, and Yūko Miyamura as Asuka Langley Soryu. The music was composed by Shirō Sagisu.
Evangelion is an apocalyptic anime, set in a futuristic Tokyo fifteen years after a worldwide cataclysm. The story centers on Shinji, a teenage boy who is recruited by his father into the shadowy organization Nerv to pilot a giant bio-machine mecha called Evangelion in combat against monstrous beings known as Angels. The series explores the experiences and emotions of Evangelion pilots and members of Nerv as they attempt to prevent another catastrophe. In the series there are many references to psychoanalytic concepts, such as the oral stageintrojection, oral personality, ambivalence, and the death drive. It features religious symbolism throughout the series, including themes and imagery derived from KabbalahChristianity, and Judaism.
Neon Genesis Evangelion gained widespread critical acclaim as well as controversy. Regarded as a critique and deconstruction of the mecha genre, the series has become a cultural icon and influenced an artistic and technical revival of the anime industry. Subsequent film, manga, home video and other products in the Evangelionfranchise have achieved record sales in Japan and strong sales in overseas markets, and by 2007 gross revenues had reached over 150 billion yen.

okay that's a short explanation about what is evangelion but in this thread i will not talking much about what is evangelion and the main topic of this thread is about Evangelion Rebuild Part 4 (Evangelion 4.44) or basically it's remastered version of old evangelion (Neon genesis evangelion)

Previously, if you have been watching Evangelion 3.33 you already know about this 4.44 evangelion information and also beforehand already there is information about evangelion 4.44 already confirmed to release in 2018 later but recently i just hear about key animator of evangelion shoichi masuo has passed away here's the information 
Evangelion key animator Shoichi Masuo died at age 57

so are evangelion will come at 2018 ? or this project will failed ? 

tell me your opinion in reply section below 

[Image: BRO970x90.gif]
Maybe other staffs will continue this production since evangelion is very popular before.
Hopefully like that because actually i exicited with 4.44

Sent from my AS8 using Tapatalk
[Image: BRO970x90.gif]