Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

"INFO -  SELL WITH STELLAR, USING WOOCOMMERCE
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

01 information 
SELL WITH STELLAR, USING WOOCOMMERCE

We’re excited to announce that we’ve launched a new, freeWooCommerce Stellar Gateway extension.

There are over three million people Stellar Facebook authorisations, but very few are selling via the Stellar protocol or in the Stellar cryptocurrency.

The WooCommerce Stellar Gateway is a way for non-developers to sell with Stellar.

If you can set up WordPress and WooCommerce, you can sell with Stellar.

BE FIRST TO SELL WITH STELLAR

Stellar has only been around since July 31, 2014 and it already has a whopping 3.4 million Facebook authorisations.

There are very few merchants offering a way for these 3 millionpeople to use their stellars. You can now become one of the first.

SELL INTERNATIONALLY

While it’s still early days, the Stellar dream—of having one protocol for transacting in all currencies—is becoming a reality as more gateways add support for new currencies to the Stellar network.

You can use the WooCommerce Stellar Extension to sell digital or physical goods (depending on your ability to ship) to people internationally and they can pay using their own currency (if they have setup trust lines for that currency).

TRANSACTION FEES VIRTUALLY ZERO

Your transaction fees will also be virtually nothing as a merchant when you use the WooCommerce Stellar Extension, because each stellar transaction only burns 10 microstellars—or 0.00001 stellars. (It does this to prevent spam).

That’s certainly less than the transaction fees charged by most other payment gateways.

STELLAR DEMO VIDEO

Check out our WooCommerce Stellar Gateway video for a demonstration of how to install and use the extension.

PROSPRESS DEMO STELLAR STORE
Want to try it out? Check out our snazzy online demo store.
All proceeds from the store will be donated to the Stellar Foundation.
GITHUB PAGE
If you want to contribute to the extension, join us on Github.
Please note: this post has been updated from its original version.

Quote:
[img=63x0]https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/d3d2f26b5d7da9603cc721e17733fec7?s=128&d=https%3A%2F%2Fprospress.com%2Fwp-content%2Fthemes%2Fbasis%2Fimages%2Fcustom-avatar.png&r=g[/img]October 27th, 2014 Kirby Prickett
Nice!
I'm selling something in my website! I will make this payment method for my site!
Thank for sharing!
Thank you so much, now I have 1 more payment method for my customers.
Cycle Shop - Accepted Bitcoin, Paypal

Great project. I hope many stores will adopt this payment method. Big Grin
Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in 
  I share 50% of commission with referrals!
Nice project, keep up the good work. Hope your project will be known and use worldwide. By the way thanks for sharing this very informative post.
Nice I will use this.. I will read more about this
Hmm nice. Thanks for sharing your project here

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk
Hi!  :)
This tools that ii need for my projects. I will check it soon and maybe my project can be launch early.
UP TO $0,04/Visitor and 10 - 1000 Sats every Claim

[Image: 468x60-16.gif]
wow this is awesome! I will search more about this and will use it. Thanks for sharing :)
Nice. I very like video for you. Very good. I am new meber, need all help, thank all.
Great! I very like video for you. I will use and read more about this
(15-07-2016, 11:05 PM)Stroopy Wrote:

We’re excited to announce that we’ve launched a new, freeWooCommerce Stellar Gateway extension.

There are over three million people Stellar Facebook authorisations, but very few are selling via the Stellar protocol or in the Stellar cryptocurrency.

The WooCommerce Stellar Gateway is a way for non-developers to sell with Stellar.

Stellar has only been around since July 31, 2014 and it already has a whopping 3.4 million Facebook authorisations.

There are very few merchants offering a way for these 3 millionpeople to use their stellars. You can now become one of the first.

SELL INTERNATIONALLY

While it’s still early days, the Stellar dream—of having one protocol for transacting in all currencies—is becoming a reality as more gateways add support for new currencies to the Stellar network.

You can use the WooCommerce Stellar Extension to sell digital or physical goods (depending on your ability to ship) to people internationally and they can pay using their own currency (if they have setup trust lines for that currency).

Your transaction fees will also be virtually nothing as a merchant when you use the WooCommerce Stellar Extension, because each stellar transaction only burns 10 microstellars—or 0.00001 stellars. (It does this to prevent spam).

That’s certainly less than the transaction fees charged by most other payment gateways.

STELLAR DEMO VIDEO

Check out our WooCommerce Stellar Gateway video for a demonstration of how to install and use the extension.

GITHUB PAGE

Quote:
[img=63x0]https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/d3d2f26b5d7da9603cc721e17733fec7?s=128&d=https%3A%2F%2Fprospress.com%2Fwp-content%2Fthemes%2Fbasis%2Fimages%2Fcustom-avatar.png&r=g[/img]October 27th, 2014 Kirby Prickett

wow awesome a like this, another breakthrough. i love stellar. i also cashout stellar in our currency tru coins.ph its very fast and the fee is very low its hassle free.
(15-07-2017, 10:52 AM)rockzu07 Wrote:
(15-07-2016, 11:05 PM)Stroopy Wrote:

SELL INTERNATIONALLY

STELLAR DEMO VIDEO

GITHUB PAGE

Quote:

wow awesome a like this, another breakthrough. i love stellar. i also cashout stellar in our currency tru coins.ph its very fast and the fee is very low its hassle free.

Thank for sharing! Now i have some exchager for it
22 photo 
Quote:Thanks for sharing. do you have any plan to support other coins gateway?
reat project. I hope many stores will adopt this payment method..
thank info. by the way how to get balance for sale? sorry i'm newbie
can anybody, explain more about this thread....[Image: 15%20kesal.gif]
i don't understand a thing..... :)
Exclamation  
Bullish or Vanish

Thanks for your donation
GC4KAS6W2YCGJGLP633A6F6AKTCV4WSLMTMIQRSEQE5QRRVKSX7THV6S/321930
(23-11-2017, 09:11 AM)KingBi Wrote: can anybody, explain more about this thread....[Image: 15%20kesal.gif]
i don't understand a thing..... :)

I think this is a payment gateway plugin for wordpress.
great. Thank you very much for your project has opened a convenient method of payment!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hot NEWS Difference between Stellar Lumens and Bitcoin Indraawagin 8 1,890 23-02-2019, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Mockingbird
12 demo2 Tutorial Trik mendapatkan 20 STR Dari Bekas Akun Stellar Tak Terpakai vickyjarmans 18 2,803 27-12-2018, 03:13 AM
Last Post: opay17
  Tutorial stellar wallet need to have tamnicefuture 1 464 26-12-2018, 01:44 AM
  Tutorial How to send/Activate XLM to stellar.org wallet from BITCOIN.CO.ID Haseo893 12 2,863 21-11-2018, 05:17 PM
05 like INFO - information need to know about stellar tamnicefuture 0 414 25-07-2018, 07:52 AM
Last Post: tamnicefuture
  INFO - keybase and stellar tamnicefuture 0 347 25-07-2018, 03:04 AM
08 search INFO - evaluation of stellar tamnicefuture 0 396 25-07-2018, 02:54 AM
  Tutorial How to Buy Stellar Lumens buyersguidex 4 901 21-07-2018, 11:11 AM
Last Post: pawfox
  Tutorial Get Your Stellar Wallet Secret Key Instantly Crypto 62 15,300 21-07-2018, 10:57 AM
Last Post: pawfox
  Tutorial How to Get Free Stellar Lumens Coin Indraawagin 24 5,924 19-07-2018, 01:41 PM
Last Post: kadalijo