Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

COMPARATIVE ADVANTAGES OF ATOMIC WALLET OVER OTHER WALLET
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Good day to all my esteem readers.Today's write up will be about the comparative advantages of atomic wallet over other wallets I've used so far.

NOTE : The writeup is based on my experience with the usage of all the wallets i listed in this write-up and thus I'll be recommending ATOMIC WALLET for everyone since it comprises of functionalities that are not found in other wallets.

Before i proceed with the review, A crypto wallet is just like a bank account which is used to store, receive and send your digital currency to another wallet account Whether you want to trade in cryptocurrencies or want to have them as your asset, you must need to have a wallet account.

THE FIRST IN THE LIST IS ATOMIC WALLET

[Image: 5a852887ac384e35676de.jpg]

Atomic wallet is a custody-free multi-asset cryptocurrency wallet with a lot of inbuilt functionality such as a single wallet for users to manage more than 300 different coins/token, the ability to use secure atomic swap technology to swap different currencies. The opportunity to buy cryptos with your bank card, 24/7 customer care support and a gateway to use instant exchanges such as changelly and shapeshift to exchange currencies not available yet in the Atomic swap technology. The wallet emerges with a custody free ecosystem to help user manage their crypto assets.

It has enhanced and unique features that make it better than any other typical cryptocurrency wallet/exchange. the atomic wallet gives absolute control to its users over their desired cryptocurrency assets. The atomic wallet is being created to solve the underlying challenges faced by various crypto users when using the available wallets and exchanges

BELOW IS THE LIST OF OTHER WALLETS AND THEIR CAPABILITIES.

1. COINOMI

[Image: 304e5dade37512ccf9df6.jpg]

COINOMI : is a very user-friendly and streamlines the process for sending and receiving payments from different blockchains. It also supports more than 200 different digital tokens and a number of blockchains. The wallet is only available for mobile devices. It has an integration of shapeshift.

however, most reviews of users about Coinomi are mainly negative. Many users complain of lack of support and funds being stolen out of nowhere.

Quote:The Atomic wallet is having an edge over coinomi with many functionalities among which are : swapping of coins with the secure atomic swap, A gateway to buy crypto, support of more coins and tokens, 24/7 customer care support and availability of the wallet for virtually every operating system

2. IMTOKEN

[Image: c17aa9198c7736c661d03.jpg]

imToken is an Android and iOS wallet for ETH, BTC, EOS and ERC20 compatible tokens, it is centralized and lets users access the blockchain without locally storing it. It allows managing multiple-chain wallets with one Mnemonic passphrase.

Quote:Same goes with imtoken wallet, Atomic wallet is way better than imtoken. Among the functionalities Atomic wallet is having over imtoken include: swapping of coins with the secure atomic swap, A gateway to buy crypto, Ability to trade with instant exchanges such as shapeshift and changelly, support of more coins and tokens, 24/7 customer care support and availability of the wallet for virtually every operating system.

3. EXODUS

[Image: 7e6758f7ccfb50b5f6e89.png]

Exodus It is a desktop bases wallet and is not available for mobile devices. Exodus supports more than 10 different cryptocurrencies and doesn’t plan on adding support for more, in the near future, because they only support the tokens that are accepted by ShapeShift. The cryptocurrency exchange, ShapeShift is integrated into Exodus.

Quote:From the description of exodus wallet, it is obvious that atomic wallet is having an edge over it. Exodus supports only one instant exchange, where as atomic wallet supports two different one, giving the users a choice to pick their favorite. Other functionalities lacking in exodus wallet include : A gateway to buy crypto, the availability of atomic swap exchange, support of many crypto assets

4. JAXX

[Image: 6d22f57957195461196ee.jpg]

Jaxx is a popular multi-asset cryptocurrency wallet. Users can install Jaxx on their desktop computers or mobile phones. Jaxx is available for Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, and iOS.

The dark UI of Jaxx wallet is really attractive, and the users can easily carry out transactions using Jaxx’s one-click approach. Jaxx currently supports around 12 cryptocurrency tokens. Jaxx provides a 12-word “Masterseed” phrase for ownership and control. Users can also easily swap between cryptocurrencies and exchange the tokens using its “exchange” button

From the functionalities of atomic wallet i've written so far, you'll agree with me that atomic wallet is way better than jaxx wallet.

Quote:CONCLUSION

ATOMIC WALLET is one of the most useful crypto resources that any user shouldn't miss out on. Its an all-in-one solution provided by a notable crypto experts to help users with the necessities required to reduce the effort spent on managing cryptocurrency assets.

with all the functionalities provided by the Atomic wallet, i recommend it to every crypto user to help ease the time and effort spent on managing crypto assets. The wallet is available for virtually all operating system ranging from pc versions to mobile versions. Download atomic wallet from the official website

https://atomicwallet.io/downloads

And the interesting thing is that all these functionalities are in one platform with an interface simple enough for any user whether expert or beginner to be able to use the wallet efficiently.

CONTACT ATOMIC WALLET

Telegram : https://t.me/atomicwalletchat

Twitter : https://twitter.com/atomicwallet

WRITER:

cryptomonger

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  bitcoin visa mastercard and wallet jonnwick 0 234 05-02-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: jonnwick
  exchange wallet jonnwick 1 284 01-02-2019, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Milner
  my usage experience with the Most secure and functional wallet Idrix 0 139 29-01-2019, 02:05 AM
Last Post: Idrix
  ASKING Where can I download a Stellar wallet for Linux (Ubuntu) datsch 7 3,189 06-01-2018, 03:58 PM
Last Post: onlinedollars
  ASKING Exchanger or bitcoin wallet that provided credit card or Paypal payment bonzatea 4 1,401 06-01-2018, 03:06 PM
  Hot NEWS Changelly Announces Partnership With Jaxx Wallet justinjaye21 4 1,371 06-01-2018, 02:43 PM
12 demo2 Knowledge Wallet a.k.a Deposit Stellar at vip.bitcoin.co.id odyxb 5 839 06-01-2018, 12:33 PM
  ASKING Why my Stellar Address Wallet cannot received XLM? Dianto 3 902 31-12-2017, 07:20 AM
Last Post: TerenceFan