Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

"!! Hot NEWS -  PRIMEDICE
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

For those who loves to gamble using btc, i highly recommend PRIMEDICE. For me, this is the best gambling site ever. Admins and mods are nice and cool and also everyone in the community is nice and friendly. You should check it out guys. They also have lots of giveaway. You can use my link if you want though Wink https://primedice.com/?c=Bes19
Im also playing on primedice. Interface is really good. But I think im not good in gambling. Ive never been too lucky to win alot. But had made few satoshis already from them.
Primedice is one of the best!:) I love the community to the point that i am getting addicted to it more than the gambling itself..
Yeah sis primedice is a good site but i have negative profit there as of now. Try to recover soon..lol

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk
thanks for this thread :)
I'll put this on my list :)
Swore not to play here anymore. :)
Goodluck guys this one right here is good for itchy gamblers:)
Hello guys! Gambling is about luck. Whatever strategy you use, if you're not lucky on that day then you'll end up bust. I suggest not to be greedy and be patient. My profit there is -.03 lol i lose always coz i am greedy af xD
(05-07-2017, 03:22 AM)Besmae19 Wrote: Hello guys! Gambling is about luck. Whatever strategy you use, if you're not lucky on that day then you'll end up bust. I suggest not to be greedy and be patient. My profit there is -.03 lol i lose always coz i am greedy af xD

Yes true to that! If you double or triple your initial deposit, you should withdraw it already and do not aim a very high profit because that is the time you will lose it all. Be patiend and don't be greedy is the key to earning.
(20-06-2017, 07:46 AM)Besmae19 Wrote: For those who loves to gamble using btc, i highly recommend PRIMEDICE. For me, this is the best gambling site ever. Admins and mods are nice and cool and also everyone in the community is nice and friendly. You should check it out guys. They also have lots of giveaway. You can use my link if you want though Wink https://primedice.com/?c=Bes19

I love primedice @bes19 :) But there's a time I loss all of my earnings there ;D it is so sad Sad
well that's gambling. You lose or win. If you feel like it's not your lucky day then you need to stop and take a rest. If you're winning then don't be greedy. Good luck :)
I love primedice but I chose not to gamble there recently but I still stick around because of their community:)
(06-07-2017, 02:55 AM)Christian123 Wrote:
(20-06-2017, 07:46 AM)Besmae19 Wrote: For those who loves to gamble using btc, i highly recommend PRIMEDICE. For me, this is the best gambling site ever. Admins and mods are nice and cool and also everyone in the community is nice and friendly. You should check it out guys. They also have lots of giveaway. You can use my link if you want though Wink https://primedice.com/?c=Bes19

I love primedice @bes19 :) But there's a time I loss all of my earnings there ;D it is so sad Sad

(06-07-2017, 11:52 PM)lauriceyvolle Wrote: I love primedice but I chose not to gamble there recently but I still stick around because of their community:)
Same here sis! I love primedice so much <3 i left bitsler, duckdice and other gambling site and got loyal with PD hehe Though i lose most of the time, i am still a loyal member. Love the community!
(07-07-2017, 03:01 PM)Besmae19 Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 02:55 AM)Christian123 Wrote:

(06-07-2017, 11:52 PM)lauriceyvolle Wrote: I love primedice but I chose not to gamble there recently but I still stick around because of their community:)
Same here sis! I love primedice so much <3 i left bitsler, duckdice and other gambling site and got loyal with PD hehe Though i lose most of the time, i am still a loyal member. Love the community!

Yes our online friends keep me posted there. I love to chat and argue with them. It is a part of my daily life now:/
Ok, if customers compare between it and others, they will be able to select the best ones to choose among all the offers