Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

Lisk
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average

[Image: Lisk-logo-2.jpg]
Guys, what are your thoughts on Lisk? It"s a very promising project with a great team and good developers. They hold something like 30 million dollars in dev fund. Upcoming rebrand and Software development kit or SDK is out at the end of the year and the price of the lsk token will be 10 dollars minimum! Tech behind this project is the future!
Lisk is the future!
Any source of this? Just want to read some. Im planing to hodl lisk too

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk
Hi!  :)
I think this is a year old ethereum based project right?
I think other project seems better when it is based on ethereum
.:: You could donate me STR / XLM ::.
- GCJFFZJ645AWY4ZZMAB455C2H4IND7YQUQITUFWP7J7DOCSOSEUBBY64 -
(17-06-2017, 12:32 PM)tuvok007 Wrote:
[Image: Lisk-logo-2.jpg]
Guys, what are your thoughts on Lisk? It"s a very promising project with a great team and good developers. They hold something like 30 million dollars in dev fund. Upcoming rebrand and Software development kit or SDK is out at the end of the year and the price of the lsk token will be 10 dollars minimum! Tech behind this project is the future!
It will be much appreciated if you add more details or link us in any site that describes this lisk.
Sure, there"s a Lisk.io and a lot of information about this greaat project with a bright future, Its currently on 20th place on coinmarketcap.com
Lisk is the future!
(20-06-2017, 07:17 AM)tuvok007 Wrote: Sure, there"s a Lisk.io and a lot of information about this greaat project with a bright future, Its currently on 20th place on coinmarketcap.com

Do they have bounties or give aways to start with free coins? Or what are they? Any link to share?
In the last weeks Lisk is going up, slowly but moving up.
(21-06-2017, 10:23 AM)ehrz22 Wrote:
(20-06-2017, 07:17 AM)tuvok007 Wrote: Sure, there"s a Lisk.io and a lot of information about this greaat project with a bright future, Its currently on 20th place on coinmarketcap.com

Do they have bounties or give aways to start with free coins? Or what are they? Any link to share?

Lisk is already more than a year old coin.
They do not have bounty but you could mine it  as it is based of Ether.
.:: You could donate me STR / XLM ::.
- GCJFFZJ645AWY4ZZMAB455C2H4IND7YQUQITUFWP7J7DOCSOSEUBBY64 -
I think Ubique is also a good ETH alternative. They have a strong community and a good team as well.
And they are under the radar right now.
Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in 
  I share 50% of commission with referrals!