Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

"!! Hot NEWS -  stellarinflationpool.com: get free XLM monthly
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

05 like 
[Image: Banner%20SPLIT%20-%20stellarinflationpool.png]
CLICK PICTURE
Hey everybody,
Just launched an experimental Stellar pool to be able to claim part of the inflation (which is 1% per year). 
If you're interested you can go to stellarinflationpool.com to participate.
It's easy, free, anonymous (don't need to put your real email or name in the form) and you can get free Lumens if we reach our votes goal.
If you hold 100,000 XLM , you could get around 75 free XLM per month.

Cheers.
CLICK PICTURE
[Image: Banner%20SPLIT%20-%20stellarinflationpool.png]

So I'll try to give you a step by step tutorial :

-first go to https://www.stellar.org/laboratory/#?network=public
-click on "TRANSCATION BUILDER"
-on "SOURCE ACCOUNT" paste your stellar address
-click on the blue button "FETCH NEXT SEQUENCE NUMBER FOR ACCOUNT STARTING WITH..."
-continue to scroll down and in "1 OPERATION TYPE" choose "SET OPTIONS"
-in "INFLATION DESTINATION" paste GAPI7IDPNGFH6OC45AOVOENAQDROQJW4DNSNEQIOODW5ZD3EP6ARGYSY

-go all the way down the page and click on the blue button "SIGN IN TRANSACTION SIGNER"
-on the new page go all the way down and in "SIGNATURES" "ADD SIGNER" paste your private key
-go to the bottom of the page and click on the blue button "SUBMIT TO POST TRANSACTION ENDPOINT"
-on the new page go to the bottom and click on the blue button "SUBMIT"

And you're done.
Last step, fill the form in the stellarinflationpool.com

CLICK PICTURE
[Image: Banner%20FOOTER%20-%20stellarinflationpool.png]
sweet!!!!!!!
wow thank you.. i will definitely join  Walk
please write down tutorial, we are dummy  Cicicry i want to participate too, but not much information on your site
Hi,

So I'll try to give you a step by step tutorial:

-first go to https://www.stellar.org/laboratory/#?network=public
-click on "TRANSCATION BUILDER"
-on "SOURCE ACCOUNT" paste your stellar address
-click on the blue button "FETCH NEXT SEQUENCE NUMBER FOR ACCOUNT STARTING WITH..."
-continue to scroll down and in "1 OPERATION TYPE" choose "SET OPTIONS"
-in "INFLATION DESTINATION" paste GAPI7IDPNGFH6OC45AOVOENAQDROQJW4DNSNEQIOODW5ZD3EP6ARGYSY

-go all the way down the page and click on the blue button "SIGN IN TRANSACTION SIGNER"
-on the new page go all the way down and in "SIGNATURES" "ADD SIGNER" paste your private key
-go to the bottom of the page and click on the blue button "SUBMIT TO POST TRANSACTION ENDPOINT"
-on the new page go to the bottom and click on the blue button "SUBMIT"

And you're done.
this is interesting  HI want to join too

how is stellar distribute the inflation? is it auto?
and will stellar amount we had make difference? if i have such as 200,000XLM VS 100,000XLM
how many member can participate? i heard only 101member

can i use bittrex/poloniex wallet?
what wallet should i use for this?
(07-09-2016, 05:09 PM)FreeSpeach Wrote: this is interesting  HI want to join too

and will stellar amount we had make difference? if i have such as 200,000XLM VS 100,000XLM

From the stellar.org website explaining inflation:
https://www.stellar.org/developers/guide...ation.html

he Stellar distributed network has a built-in, fixed, nominal inflation mechanism. New lumens are added to the network at the rate of 1% each year. Each week, the protocol distributes these lumens to any account that gets over .05% of the “votes” from other accounts in the network.
How inflation voting works
Using the set options operation, every account selects another account as its inflation destination, or nominee to receive new currency. The inflation destination will persist until changed with another set options operation.

Voting is weighted according to the number of lumens the voting account holds. For example, if account A has 120 lumens and sets its inflation destination to B, the network counts 120 votes for B.

The distribution of new lumens is limited to once a week. Inflation is run in response to an inflation operation that anyone can submit to the network. This operation will fail if the inflation sequence number isn’t one after the last sequence number. It will also fail if (sequence number * 1 week) of time hasn’t elapsed since the network start date.
Each time inflation is run, the lumens used to pay transaction fees since the last voting round are also included in the total lumens distributed.
When inflation is run, nodes carry out the following algorithm:
  1. Calculate the
    inflation pool
  2. by (number of lumens in existence)*(weekly inflation rate) + fee pool.
  3. Calculate the
    MIN_VOTE
  4. by (number of lumens in existence)*.0005. This is .05% of the existing lumens, the minimum amount of votes needed to get any part of the inflation pool.
  5. Tally the votes for each account based on the inflation destination set for every account.
  6. Determine which accounts exceeded the
    MIN_VOTE
  7. . These accounts are the winners.
  8. The winners each get their prorata share of the inflation pool. For example, if a winner gets 2% of the votes, it will get 2% of the inflation pool.
  9. Return any unallocated lumens to the fee pool.
(07-09-2016, 05:09 PM)FreeSpeach Wrote: this is interesting  HI want to join too

So the Stellar inflation is distributed when  a request is submitted by anybody via:
https://www.stellar.org/laboratory/#txbu...ork=public

But it can't be more than once a week.

Yes the amount of Stellar will make a difference, if you have 100000XLM you will get around 80 free XLM a month, if you have 200000 it will be 160 free XLM  a month (but for the pool to be able to get part of the inflation it must get 0.05% of the votes or total amount of XLM in existence equivalent so roughly 52 millions XLM)

No limits on the members, the pool needs to regroup at least 52 millions votes to work.

You can't use an exchange as you don't have access to your private key there, and you need it to sign your transaction. You can use any wallet where you have access to your private key like https://www.stellar.org/account-viewer/#/ or https://lobstr.co/
Nice, currently still no wallet support inflation destination Cicisad
Seems took a lot af time for community to buildup and took interest in stellar

I see on slack.chat, even Jed not so supporting to build up the community
Its far different than my favourite NXT, where all community creations and idea are being promote by core-dev and no half hearted choosing
Yes it would be easier if some wallets were supporting inflation destination.
[Image: Banner%206%20-%20stellarinflationpool.png]
im creating wallet, but dont know when will finish.. hehehe  :)
(07-09-2016, 07:29 PM)stellarinflationpool.com Wrote:

So the Stellar inflation is distributed when  a request is submitted by anybody via:
https://www.stellar.org/laboratory/#txbu...ork=public

But it can't be more than once a week.

Yes the amount of Stellar will make a difference, if you have 100000XLM you will get around 80 free XLM a month, if you have 200000 it will be 160 free XLM  a month (but for the pool to be able to get part of the inflation it must get 0.05% of the votes or total amount of XLM in existence equivalent so roughly 52 millions XLM)

No limits on the members, the pool needs to regroup at least 52 millions votes to work.

You can't use an exchange as you don't have access to your private key there, and you need it to sign your transaction. You can use any wallet where you have access to your private key like https://www.stellar.org/account-viewer/#/ or https://lobstr.co/

to have 100,000 got 80XLM thats small, for a really big investment, could you raise the cap?
You don't invest anything. You keep full control of your XLM at all time (you just set the inflation destination in your acount to our pool address). 80 free XLM for 100000 per month is not much but you get that by doing absolutely nothing and without any risks at all. We can't raise that as it's defined by the stellar inflation which is 1%/year.
(24-09-2016, 09:02 AM)stellarinflationpool.com Wrote: You don't invest anything. You keep full control of your XLM at all time (you just set the inflation destination in your acount to our pool address). 80 free XLM for 100000 per month is not much but you get that by doing absolutely nothing and without any risks at all. We can't raise that as it's defined by the stellar inflation which is 1%/year.

bro so sorry many delay, thank you so much for choosing us to be your friend  Thanx and to promote and discuss stellar project here
i will try it NOW, moving my XLM from poloniex, and learning how to setup, will ask more in the future, on how..

meanwhile if you need any graphic design for your website and any exclusive pages on this forum, please dont hesitate to request anything
(so we could help each other, building the FUN community)

i already requesting to create graphic design for the front page adv and this page banner for stellarinflationpool.com
we should see the results in max 3days 29sept16

Quote:im wondering if we could have projects together, maybe you are open for ideas and willing to be together
already set myStellar.org reserve fund to your inflation destination  
Confused
can you check if you receive it?

i got JSON Response
Did you fill the form on the website with your Stellar address because I didn't receive anything yet.
(27-09-2016, 06:54 AM)stellarinflationpool.com Wrote: Did you fill the form on the website with your Stellar address because I didn't receive anything yet.

i was following the step by step tutorial, sorry for the erased part..

Thanks. You have been added to the pool.
(24-09-2016, 09:02 AM)stellarinflationpool.com Wrote: You don't invest anything. You keep full control of your XLM at all time (you just set the inflation destination in your acount to our pool address). 80 free XLM for 100000 per month is not much but you get that by doing absolutely nothing and without any risks at all. We can't raise that as it's defined by the stellar inflation which is 1%/year.

Confuse
can i use exchange address ?
how much minimum ?
what do you mean by experimental ?

No unfortunately you can't use an exchange address for now. There's no minimum.
Experimental because:
1) There's no guarantee that we will reach the 51 millions votes + required and be able to claim the inflation.
2) And if we do it will be the first time so we have yet to see exactly how many XLM we receive (on top of the 1% we're also supposed to get part of the Stellar fee pool).