Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

World’s First Cryptocurrency Mobile Phone Network YOVO Chooses Stellar and Malta
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[Image: waving-malta-flag.jpg]

Despite a tumultuous and volatile market, infrastructure investment within the blockchain space sees no signs of slowing down. In another coup for the Maltese government, YOVO – the world’s ‘first’ cryptocurrency-based mobile phone network, has relocated its global headquarters to Malta.

Utilising the Stellar network, YOVO and its native ‘YO token’ can be bought, earned and spent on over 500 mobile network partners, across 130+ countries at launch. Promising to be the first international mobile network powered by its own currency, YO tokens can be purchased or earned directly on a mobile phone. Tasks such as downloading and trying new apps/DApps, shopping, micro-tasks, receiving a call or text through the Virtual SIM, signing up to a new cryptocurrency exchange and more all earn the digital currency.

Quote:[Image: KU0dYJfR_bigger.jpg]
[/url]YOVO@yovo

[url=https://twitter.com/yovo/status/1004318178909081600]

We're very excited to share something we've been working on.  Our universal top-up service YOVO GO lets you pay your phone bill with crypto almost everywhere - with support for over 500 operators worldwide from day one.  Launching soon! [Image: 1f680.png]
6:04 PM - Jun 6, 2018
  • 6See YOVO's other Tweets

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Richard Skaife, CEO and Co-founder of YOVO, commented on their relocation to Malta:

Quote:The world’s most innovative mobile network is proud to call Malta, the global leader in blockchain, its home. We shall serve millions of digital money customers with mobile service from our Malta HQ and be an active part of the broader blockchain community that’s growing daily on blockchain island. We are particularly grateful for the support of the Maltese Government through Junior Minister for Financial Services, Digital Economy and Innovation Silvio Schembri as we launch YOVO”

The Stellar protocol was also praised in the announcement, described by the YOVO team as ‘the fastest protocol for building financial products that connect people everywhere’.

In what promises to be an exciting business development to watch –  cryptocurrency, and the Stellar network in particular, seem ripe for industry application and disruption. Whilst it’s too early to tell whether the large telecommunications players are worried, YOVO and their blockchain solution will certainly capture the attention of professionals and the public alike. The company have secured an initial €20m of funding for their venture.

Despite the unpredictability of the current market, one thing is for certain – finance ministers across the world will be growing increasingly impatient at their own government’s inability to capitalise on the speed of development, and potential tax revenues from the blockchain space – and envious of Malta’s attractive legislation and growing digital global dominance.
My Dear friends online, My name is Florian kinden. And i live in Canada,I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worse, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too her name is tendo. I email the spell caster and i told her my problem and i did what she asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen, less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to mama for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster +27617874648 http://www.mamavuka.co.za

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hot NEWS New York Regulators Say Yes: itBit First to Add Stellar Lumens (XLM) crytocure 0 10 6 hours ago
Last Post: crytocure
22 photo Recent Developments of Stellar: Mobile Phone Network YOVO dannysalim 0 29 16-06-2018, 01:16 PM
Last Post: dannysalim
22 photo Stellar Lumens [XLM] to step into Malta with the first ever “YOVO” dannysalim 0 31 16-06-2018, 01:12 PM
Last Post: dannysalim
  Hot NEWS Stellar Lumens Decentralised Exchange Updates and Launch (XLM) crytocure 0 52 16-06-2018, 09:27 AM
  Hot NEWS Stellar Lumens to Trade In New York For the First Time crytocure 0 54 16-06-2018, 09:20 AM
  Hot NEWS First USD Anchor on the Stellar (XLM) Network crytocure 0 35 13-06-2018, 10:11 AM
  Hot NEWS Stellar Lumens Price Prediction: XLM Price Prediction of $4 by the End Of 2018 crytocure 0 38 13-06-2018, 10:00 AM
  Hot NEWS Stellar Lumens [XLM] to step into Malta with the first ever “YOVO” crytocure 0 29 13-06-2018, 09:54 AM
  Is Stellar (XLM) Worth HODLing? crytocure 0 36 12-06-2018, 06:02 AM
  Hot NEWS Stellar Lumens has the highest 1-year market price gain of 2600% among the top 15 crytocure 0 40 11-06-2018, 11:30 AM