Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

people manner
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average

why most of people love to judge than appreciate ? Blush
The people who judge more and are more negative againsts others are jealous and sad in real life. haha
(28-05-2017, 01:05 AM)lauriceyvolle Wrote: The people who judge more and are more negative againsts others are jealous and sad in real life. haha

yeah, they need more attention from us. 
Angel No Haters I'm Cry . lol
don't let someone judging you .

ignore it and be happy.  :)

Peaple how judge try to pull you down, because they can't reach you level.
Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in 
  I share 50% of commission with referrals!
(28-05-2017, 09:24 AM)mipari Wrote:
(28-05-2017, 01:05 AM)lauriceyvolle Wrote: The people who judge more and are more negative againsts others are jealous and sad in real life. haha

yeah, they need more attention from us. 
Angel No Haters I'm Cry . lol

They are lovers not haters. Because they are paying extra attention for you from top to toe

(28-05-2017, 09:33 AM)strohhirn Wrote: don't let someone judging you .

ignore it and be happy.  :)

Peaple how judge try to pull you down, because they can't reach you level.

Lol they are judging because they do not know what to do.
They are slackers
.:: You could donate me STR / XLM ::.
- GCJFFZJ645AWY4ZZMAB455C2H4IND7YQUQITUFWP7J7DOCSOSEUBBY64 -
Haters gonna hate. Just forget about people who hate and live you own life according to what's got for you.
(29-05-2017, 09:23 PM)DevinPokemon Wrote: Haters gonna hate. Just forget about people who hate and live you own life according to what's got for you.

haters is the delay fans, they don't know what journey that we are going throgh, they only knew our names not our journey.
but, when they know our stories they might be gonna be our fans  Terharu
People need a lot more respect.  When you break down the word respect into its latin elements:  Re (meaning again)  and spect (Spectare: latin meaning to look).  In other words..   'To look again'.  If people took the time to look again at others before judging them and also had a bit more self respect and took the time to look at themselves again in the mirror..  well.. you would hope it would make for relationships in society.
be the change you wish to see in the world..
Most people love to judge than appreciate coz talk is cheap, it's your duty to shut down naysayers.
(29-05-2017, 09:23 PM)DevinPokemon Wrote: Haters gonna hate. Just forget about people who hate and live you own life according to what's got for you.

People who judge you ain't necessarily  haters.  Most times they want you to be a better person and so what you term judgement may just be "constructive criticism '. All depends on how you view it.
It's easy to judge but takes good will to appreciate...people take the easier route

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
07 nonono Hot NEWS A Suicide Bomber Driving An Ambulance Has Killed Dozens Of People In Kabul Vieamie 2 161 30-01-2018, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Beezion
  2019: Why Rivers people will return me without rigging – Wike Amadiwati 0 100 23-01-2018, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Amadiwati
  Hot NEWS Pope to meet indigenous people in Peruvian Amazon Chynwa 2 153 20-01-2018, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Chynwa
  Announcements Photos of people who died in the Lagos gas explosion Oluwaseyi 6 368 16-01-2018, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Laraa