Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

"Sticky -  STELLAR!! Get invitation mail!!! and Claim 500 XLM for FREE
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

[Image: attachment.php?aid=701]
this is great news, apart from various reports by friends, that they receive an EMAIL promotion from Stelar.org directly
our friends receive 150XLM for FREE here is the links CLICK HEREso this is a great surprize, this is real money fellows
tut more surprize is I GOT MORE.. they send me 500 XLM, equivalent of $26 USD for FREE WOW...!!

here is the email i got=
[Image: attachment.php?aid=702]

HOW TO GET THIS?
no one really sure, because none of us remember what we do in the past, but there is few clues=
1. boys and girls, if you are expecting this reward too, then.. i suggest you often hangout and and grow our community at MyStellar.org 
because, there might a chance this forum database is used to send the extra rewards
2. also subscribe on this link CLICK ME, its on the community sections

if previously, you already do this CHECK, your emails NOW, Please write your comments below.. TESTIMONIAL

update please read below.. from stellar.org=
(25-05-2017, 04:09 PM)briangale Wrote: Hello everyone,

Many people have asked questions about the invites that have been going out. Please note that only people that have received the invite will be able to claim lumens. Sharing invites with others will not allow them to collect the lumens.

Currently, only a small percentage of users will receive invites at any given time. And unfortunately, this means that not every account will receive invites at the moment, even if they are a real and active user. Emailing us or tweeting asking for invites will not help or cause you to get invites. We ask that people be understanding about this.

As we gain more learnings from the program, the hope is that we will launch in the future some type of referral program that will allow you to receive invites from friends who are active users in the network. Until then, we ask that you please be patient as we continue work out all the details of future programs.

If you received an invite from us and are having issues, please email hello@stellar.org

Thanks,
Team Stellar
So do you think it's related to the E-Mail Signup?
On launch.stellar.org you can only generate a key but no one asks for the email, so that's probably not the way too go
i cant withdraw my lumen , beacause new account must made deposit any number to stellar account viewer
ask , how to deposit XLM to stellar account viewer without memo id , all exchange must use memo id

You haven't yet made a transaction with this account. You have 7 days left to do so.
Send ANY numbers of Lumens to ANY public Stellar address using the form below to permanently claim this account.
Visit My Blog : http://www.carasyarif.ga/
Donate : GAE3QRERUBPEU4GBY6UXVL67FHCNER6NJEXUCSCCO6K5BQQPRJY6U52Y
06 go 
I get 500 this morning. So Happy today.
when I checked my email, I was so surprised got email from Stellar said that I got free 500 Lumens.
and this is a beautifull day, Thanks Stellar
oh my, i love it, i got my 500 XLM too..  LOVE STELLAR

(17-05-2017, 09:48 PM)san2ok Wrote:
this is great news, apart from various reports by friends, that they receive an EMAIL promotion from Stelar.org directly
our friends receive 150XLM for FREE here is the links CLICK HEREso this is a great surprize, this is real money fellows
tut more surprize is I GOT MORE.. they send me 500 XLM, equivalent of $26 USD for FREE WOW...!!

here is the email i got=

HOW TO GET THIS?
no one really sure, because none of us remember what we do in the past, but there is few clues=
1. boys and girls, if you are expecting this reward too, then.. i suggest you often hangout and and grow our community at MyStellar.org 
because, there might a chance this forum database is used to send the extra rewards
[url=https://www.stellar.org/community/][/url]

if previously, you already do this CHECK, your emails NOW, Please write your comments below.. I don't receive email invite SadTESTIMONIAL

I don't receive email invite Sad(
(17-05-2017, 10:22 PM)syarifbitcoin Wrote:
(17-05-2017, 09:48 PM)san2ok Wrote:

here is the email i got=

HOW TO GET THIS?
[url=https://www.stellar.org/community/][/url]

if previously, you already do this CHECK, your emails NOW, Please write your comments below.. TESTIMONIAL

i cant withdraw my lumen , beacause new account must made deposit any number to stellar account viewer
ask , how to deposit XLM to stellar account viewer without memo id , all exchange must use memo id

You haven't yet made a transaction with this account. You have 7 days left to do so.
Send ANY numbers of Lumens to ANY public Stellar address using the form below to permanently claim this account.

I send it to Poloniex
i receive it too, nice one stellar.org makes me have more of my investment
going to hold this for 2years
Hi..I already sent some lumen to other account, but my account still shows the message.

Quote:You haven't yet made a transaction with this account. You have 7 days left to do so.

Is it normal or need to sent to specific address?
(18-05-2017, 04:36 AM)mrzell Wrote: Hi..I already sent some lumen to other account, but my account still shows the message.

Quote:You haven't yet made a transaction with this account. You have 7 days left to do so.

Is it normal or need to sent to specific address?

me too, I think this is not a big deal. You can still send or receive lumen anytime
how to get this email invitation???
Congratulations, hope I will receive the invitation :)
23 help 
I forget my secret key, please can someone help me
Congrats to all who received this nice gift from Stellar community... That's such a nice gesture for sure.
12 demo2 
from subscribs me can get it ? wow lets subscribs Big Grin Big Grin
reveived and already claimed 500 XLM
When I saw it in  my inbox I guess it was only spam XD
Is there something we could do to improve our chances for invitation?
Lisk is the future!
how many days to get invitation mail from sign up?
Wow congrats to all of you.. I dont receive email. But i already recieve the 40xlm for newbie
Yeah... i have a invite, and claim 500xlm... tks for info...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hot NEWS Jed McCaleb stellar cto interview in Seoul wass1111 1 46 7 hours ago
Last Post: pieter
08 search Announcements ★ DON'T MISS!!! Giveaway From Stellar Lumens For End Of Years ★ StellarLumensFoundation 0 26 9 hours ago
Last Post: StellarLumensFoundation
  Stellar Lumens (XLM) – Visa to Ripple (XRP) American Express san2ok 8 220 11 hours ago
Last Post: hongvanxanh
  LIVE Stellar (XLM) Chart Mike1337 2 73 Today, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Edisutandi
  Hot NEWS Get invition mail!!! Clamed 150 XML thuytrinh5436447 183 15,274 Yesterday, 06:30 AM
Last Post: rozanfikri.ggwp
01 information Announcements 5 bank besar indonesia bakal bekerjasama dengan stellar.org yep_ftr 12 220 Yesterday, 06:25 AM
Last Post: rozanfikri.ggwp
  Cryptocurrency Meetup: Stellar X GOPAX faishal77 1 45 12-12-2017, 11:41 AM
Last Post: pieter
07 nonono Hot NEWS Stellar lunch sequence has begun! Brezo 2 141 11-12-2017, 02:53 PM
Last Post: ahsan07
  BOUNTY (Rewarded $$) ->  Stellar.org Bug Bounty Program briangale 23 2,843 11-12-2017, 02:43 PM
Last Post: faridhawami
  Stellar Price Spikes 50% on News of Korean Partnership san2ok 0 85 07-12-2017, 12:23 AM
Last Post: san2ok