Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with for newcomers and contributor's rewarded Check here

"BOUNTY (Rewarded)  Stellar.org Bug Bounty Program
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average

1 point = $1 USD
Hi Everyone,

Today we are launching the Stellar.org Bug Bounty Program. To review the details of the program, please visit:
https://www.stellar.org/bug-bounty-program/

Thanks,
Brian
nice one, but did dev put a bug for us to find? 
this is awesome
third party stellar apps/wallet aren't/won't be included, I guess.
you know what i think
Stellar put those bounty to check, but actually there might be no bug to find, is there?

supposedly put 1 or 2 bug to test public interest
I think it would be very hard to find some bug. Only experienced developer can find it.
For us that don't have enough knowledge about developing a network it is really to hard to find some bugs and if we find one I am sure that some one also found it and reported first in stellar.
Perhaps this is not the area for amateur or non-professional ones. Anyone taking part in this project should have professional knowledge : D  :)
As of now, I still cant find bugs from stellar. I think professional IT only can find this. Wish I can learn something in programming.
It is productive policy by mysteller.org to give money to talents and gain feedbacks from them.

Sent from my Micromax A106 using Tapatalk
(11-06-2017, 12:58 PM)Amans1234 Wrote: It is productive policy by mysteller.org to give money to talents and gain feedbacks from them.

Sent from my Micromax A106 using Tapatalk

Yes, this is useful so that stellar will improve their systems to avoid future problem. I wish I can find one bug on their system.
But I think only professionals can find those bugs if ever.
It's kinda hard to find some bug unless you're a professional :)
(24-06-2017, 10:33 AM)mille18 Wrote: It's kinda hard to find some bug unless you're a professional :)

Agree, but there is still a very small chance an ordinary person will discover a bug. Lets wait for that to happen :)
Where is the member can report if found a bug? In here too?
(03-07-2017, 11:37 AM)cha nd99 Wrote: Where is the member can report if found a bug? In here too?

Send your bug report to security@stellar.org 

That what i found on the web.
I am not good in finding any bug in programs and stuff but will try to do it. Thank you for this.
i have no idea on bugs. Sad  
gonna learned on this maybe one of this days.huhu
saranghae
Cicilove
I Agree, but i think there is still a small chance for an ordinary person will discover a bug. Especially me..
It looks good but its hard to do. Btw goodluck for the devs
can someone tell me how to find the bug? Do i have to use specific app?
STELLAR XLM is very potential, can develop it !! I would also love to invest in this money !! The value of this currency is very real !!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Binance Adds USDC Trading Pairs – Stellar and Ripple Represented crytocure 0 7 Today, 03:53 AM
Last Post: crytocure
  Stellar Lumens—IBM Partnership Indispensable as IOTA Reveal Alpha and Omega, Path to crytocure 0 20 Yesterday, 12:32 PM
  XRP based Stellar Lumens [XLM] trading pair XLM/XRP to be launched on CoinField crytocure 0 12 Yesterday, 09:32 AM
  DAVINCI JEREMIE SHARES HIS PREDICTION AFTER STELLAR TRACK RECORD OF BITCOIN CALLS crytocure 0 20 13-12-2018, 11:46 AM
  Stellar Is A Good Plan For 2019 crytocure 0 26 13-12-2018, 04:03 AM
  Ethereum (ETH) and Stellar Lumens (XLM) Price Analysis: crytocure 0 35 12-12-2018, 05:28 AM
  Blockchain Firm AlphaPoint Announces Support for Stellar Lumens crytocure 0 30 12-12-2018, 05:02 AM
  Coinbase Mulls Over Listing 31 Coins Including XRP (XRP), Stellar Lumens (XLM) crytocure 0 26 11-12-2018, 02:02 AM
  Stellar And Ripple penetrate further into traditional banking crytocure 0 25 11-12-2018, 01:58 AM
  Cardano (ADA), Stellar (XLM) See Green as Investors Respond to Coinbase crytocure 0 27 09-12-2018, 04:01 AM