myStellar.org

Full Version: Earn XLM watching Videos & doing simple tasks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Earn Stellar Lumens (XLM) for watching videos and doing simple tasks
Join here: https://www.earncrypto.com/earn-free-ste.../?r=133186

[Image: D3OxGeJ.png]
Thank you for your info. I will take time to look at it.
Which is the best web wallet for lumens?

I have created wallet with Stronghold and Centaurus android app.But would like to know if there is a bettet one.
Is this legit? earncrypto is mostly known for its scams in the reviews though........
(27-12-2017, 04:38 PM)SHV2145 Wrote: [ -> ]Which is the best web wallet for lumens?

I have created wallet with Stronghold and Centaurus android app.But would like to know if there is a bettet one.

Stronghold and centaurus are good in safe stellar.

If you own 1 millions stellars and would like to save in the most safe wallet, then any of hardware wallet will be the best choice for you.
(28-12-2017, 02:22 AM)minniemanies Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-12-2017, 04:38 PM)SHV2145 Wrote: [ -> ]Which is the best web wallet for lumens?

Stronghold and centaurus are good in safe stellar.

If you own 1 millions stellars and would like to save in the most safe wallet, then any of hardware wallet will be the best choice for you.

Thank you for the reply.
wow

Thank you for your info. 
Thank you for your info. 
THanks, i just knew if can earn xlm at earncrypto, i have the account, so now, i must doing the task ahaha
mudah sih tapi harus punya kuota banyak dan lama ngumpulinnya...
harus sabar....
Shy
(27-12-2017, 12:33 AM)unoone Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for nice info (y) Blush
thanks so much for the info I'm off to have a look right now :)
(27-12-2017, 12:33 AM)unoone Wrote: [ -> ]

I have tried using them but they seem to have nations they focus on. Do they accept and pay to all nations?
Thanks unoone for the link I will sign up under you. Many thanks!
terpercya apa gak itu situsnya? Big Grin biar bisa mendapatkan coin gratisannya Big Grin
Legit or scam site? Have you withdraw before bro?...........
i will try it, lumayanlah buat tambah-tambah modal main ini.......
thank you for the information. I'll try it bro..
go xlm goo.. UP UP
I have never tried this site, but came across it several times, and did not believe it to be a legit offering... Has anyone had success withdrawing? Looking for other ways to get people involved with the crypto world, especially, Stellar!

Has anyone built faucets or anything of the sort?
This is legit site. If someone has enough time it's always good to earn some free coins
Pages: 1 2