Stellar Lumens (XLM) Forum with if you love Stellar Lumens please takeover this forum email =[email protected]

"!! Announcements -  Centaurus Wallet Giveaway - FREE COINS, 25 XLM/per week, for Centaurus Users
  • 176 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

05 like 

Quote:Centaurus is starting a Giveaway Program for its users! Watch your balances and help spreading the word!
http://tbltzk.github.io/centaurus-giveaway.html

Centaurus is the first Stellar wallet for Android!
Go and get it from Play Store.

Motivation
Centaurus was the first wallet application for Stellar. It is conceived in the spirit of the Stellar mission to expand financial access and literacy worldwide.
It's open source, free of charge, available for android and has small apk size for regions with low and/or expensive bandwidth
The wallet has been recently awarded in the centaurus build challenge. I feel really honored by this award and I would like to pass a bit of the reward to YOU - the current and future users of the Centaurus Wallet!

Who will get Lumens (XLM)
I haven't decided on the exact distribution criteria, and there is still some development to do. It will NOT be sufficient to download the app. For technical reasons your account will need roughly 100 Lumens in the app to be eligible. While none of the below criteria is a guarantee, you can increase your chances by following those principles:
  • If you already have Lumens, be generous!

• Tell your friends and help them to get over the 100 Lumen threshold!

• Donate to Centaurus to keep the programm running:GDJXQYEWDPGYK4LGCLFEV6HBIW3M22IK6NN2WQONHP3ELH6HINIKBVY7

• Use the latest version of Centaurus.

Do I have to apply for the giveaway?
No, the Lumens will be directly transferred to your Centaurus wallet. And rather than a single payout per account, I'll try to distribute on a weekly or at least monthly base over a longer period of time. This will give chance to new users to jump on, while rewarding existing users again and again. And it gives me the chance to adapt the programm if necessary for its spirit: Make Lumen an evenly and fairly distributed global currency!

How to get started
As mentioned above, your account will need some Lumens to be eligible for the giveaway. The easiest way is to ask a friend, who already has lumens, to help you out. With the help of the giveaway, you'll probably soon be able to pay him back if you don't want to sponge him off. If nobody around you has Lumens, then YOU should be the seed! Go to the Stellar Info about Lumen, especially read the section on where to get Lumens. Create an account on one of the mentioned exchanges and get some Lumens for you and for those around you!

• 1. Get centaurus from play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.xcoins.centaurus
  • 2. Get at least 100 Lumen somewhere
  •          2a. By a friend
  •          2b. By the stellar giveaway program: https://giveaway.stellar.org
  •          2c. Open an account on an exchange like kraken, poloniex or whatever exchange in your region supports and buy 100 XLM
  •          2d. Get Free 100 XLM from various myStellar.org Reward Programs: www.mystellar.org/forum-6.html
  • 3. If you have at least 100 Lumen in your centaurus account, you will get roughly 25 XLM/per week
  • 4. In whole, 800000 Lumen or more will be distributed like that.
  • 5. The incoming payments will show up in your centaurus history tab

Disclaimer
I'm doing all this in my spare time, and in a manner of best effort!
  • There is no guarantee on whether or not, or how much Lumens you will receive.

• It may happen that you wrongfully don't get anything. I'm already sorry, if that happens, but please don't contact me for investigation.

• The programm may be stopped or changed anytime for any reason, but especially if it seems to be abused.
So what need to do? what info need to post?
(22-11-2016, 12:59 AM)Magnetic03 Wrote: So what need to do? what info need to post?

i think you post in wrong giveaway program,
but surely Centaurus is also giving giveaway reward.. all you need is use Centaurus wallet  UP UP
(26-11-2016, 01:53 AM)zizicz86 Wrote:
(22-11-2016, 12:59 AM)Magnetic03 Wrote: So what need to do? what info need to post?

i think you post in wrong giveaway program,
but surely Centaurus is also giving giveaway reward.. all you need is use Centaurus wallet  UP UP

And hold more than 100 XLM. The first two rounds of 50XLM each have already been given away. Next round coming the next days...
anyone can tell me toturial how to join stellar giveaway? pls
amazing giveaway Big Grin
just download the wallet, then get an address i will get 50 XLM/Week
instead of it i was grateful, but 50 XLM/week is too low  right? :)
nice giveaway Confused
I need reserve 100 xlm every week on my wallet to get 50 xlm every week?
Anyone can answer?
(24-12-2016, 03:19 PM)Natissa Wrote: I need reserve 100 xlm every week on my wallet to get 50 xlm every week?
Anyone can answer?

no, you need only to have 100xlm, and got 50xlm/week
hi PowderFan

Claimed Advertise Bounty
https://www.mystellar.org/thread-322-pos...ml#pid2309

i think you're gonna love this, new friend wrote advertise for us

can i make more that one account so i can get more than 50 XLM per week
but only on one mobile android??
(14-01-2017, 09:22 AM)lulululu Wrote: can i make more that one account so i can get more than 50 XLM per week
but only on one mobile android??

yes you can, i have more than 2 account
I cannot copy wallet address only share address option. If there is copy to clipboard function it will be convenient
[This post been Auto-Merged, to prevent spam]
(15-01-2017, 12:07 AM)exclude Wrote: yes you can, i have more than 2 account

how to make more account ?
(21-01-2017, 07:39 AM)jonnytracker Wrote: I cannot copy wallet address only share address option. If there is copy to clipboard function it will be convenient
[This post been Auto-Merged, to prevent spam]

how to make more account ?

the clue is in here, https://www.mystellar.org/thread-43-post-49.html#pid49 you can import it using Centaurus

supposedly someone made new thread teach this already
Claimed Advertise Bounty
https://www.mystellar.org/thread-322-pos...ml#pid2567

we got new advertise bounty,  i think you're gonna like this too, a bit to big, but got to admit the creativity is enrich Stellar Community
its complete with stellar Lumens brief and tutorial, im gonna reward extra for this,, 

Well I just have tried centaurus android wallet.

But dont send XLM to wallet address rather I have import my wallet to this app. But before making import I had 100XLM and when get imported to centaurus its showing 99.9999XLM in wallet on both devices.
(25-01-2017, 06:02 AM)Crypto Wrote: Well I just have tried centaurus android wallet.

But dont send XLM to wallet address rather I have import my wallet to this app. But before making import I had 100XLM and when get imported to centaurus its showing 99.9999XLM in wallet on both devices.

thats weird.. now you lack 0.0001XLM to participate in centaurus program
Well But I just have import wallet.  Anyway.

Should I have to make any other procedure to become eligible to receive weekly 50XLM ?>
(26-01-2017, 07:11 AM)Crypto Wrote: Well But I just have import wallet.  Anyway.

Should I have to make any other procedure to become eligible to receive weekly 50XLM ?>

for centaurus program, you need minimum 100XLM thou, 
so.. you need to buy, or transfer some XLM, or claim from free giveaway to fill that gap

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
22 photo Pending Temporary:  FREE 1 STELLAR XLM, for NEW USER +10 REPLY +AVATAR picture Forum IT 4,038 1,252,923 02-05-2019, 03:37 AM
Last Post: devcrax
12 demo2 Announcements LOBSTR Q1 2018 update + 10,000 XLM GIVEAWAY! Forum IT 9 6,729 23-11-2018, 02:19 AM
Last Post: opay17
  BOUNTY (Rewarded $$) ->  Paying 10 XLM for Download & Testing Browser unoone 21 9,977 27-07-2018, 08:48 AM
Last Post: maryjoe
06 go CLOSED Paying 1 XLM for simple 1 Click Sign up unoone 39 16,775 30-06-2018, 01:56 AM
Last Post: ahlani
  CLOSED Get FREE Mobius MOBI & cryptos (XLM,BTC) with CrystalBall 0wnix 103 52,189 24-05-2018, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Luckyeagle
  CLOSED CLAIM FREE GIVEAWAY up to 3 Billion Lumens/Stellar(XLM) for BITCOIN HOLDER Rufus 106 83,917 03-01-2018, 07:16 PM
Last Post: jmanoj86
06 go CLOSED CLAIM FREE GIVEAWAY up to 16 Billion Lumens/Stellar(XLM) for BITCOIN HOLDER Stroopy 153 97,176 02-01-2018, 06:47 AM
Last Post: gtx1080